Debi_z Sent me this

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

I am too much excited...for the very first time .lily will bloom in my garden. I am waiting anxiously.
Thank you Debi.

Thumbnail by gumlla
Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

wow gumlla they look great. which one is it, i forget? :-)

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

That's wonderful! Share more pics when they bloom, OK?

Debi here are the photos.... I received this bag blank, but now you can tell me name.

Thumbnail by gumlla

One more.

Thumbnail by gumlla
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

It's beautiful! Sure hope Debi comes along and shares the name.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Hi Gumlla!!! Nice to see ya!!

me too, waiting to know the name of this one....

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

gumlla, the blossoms are quite beautiful. i love that color. i wish i knew the name of them, but i don't remember having sent this flower at all. now it could be one of two things here. i have a hard time with memory because of medical problems, or it could be that the ones i purchased and do remember, were mismarked. i do have one the same color as this in my garden, that is an l.a. lily, la reine, i don't think they are the same and i never dug up any of those bulbils.
the color is a peach, right?
but i'm glad you are happy with them.
debi z

Thumbnail by debi_z

Yes the color is peach and what is for I.a.Lily? You cannot imagin my excitement.
Kaleem

Thumbnail by gumlla
Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

an l.a. lily is a longiflorum and an asiatic crossbred.

i'm thrilled for you that the lily arrived safely and has blossomed. i hope to see the others do the same, this year and in the future. the very small ones, the bulbils, most likely will not bloom this year, but hopefully next. how are the others doing?
debi z

One more will bloom in the next month..... more anxoiusly..... I am also waiting for the blooms.
Thanks
kaleem

Thumbnail by gumlla

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.