CLC Trainee

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

You don't have to be crazy to live in my house, but it helps. THIS is the photo my daughter Amanda is submitting for her Senior picture in the school yearbook.

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers

And this is my favorite pic of this CLC in trainging.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Reminds me of her mother.
One beautiful girl there.
Can I sign her up for the harem?

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Wanda shes gorgeous ,chip off the old block ?

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

My 14 yo granson said bring her to the roundup next year. lol
He said he likes older women
He's a chip off the old block also.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Sounds like it! tee hee....

LOL Jim--not harem material if her Daddy can help it!!!!!

She is alot prettier than I was and the top Math brain at ther school of 1800. She also an excellent actress. Got her brain from her Dad and her artsy side from me. Poor kid. Bill & I are both dark hair, skin & eyes. My Mom was blond, Bill's cousins are all blond. Amanda is our "little recessive" with the looks of her great-grandmother on her Daddy's side.

This one is another portrait I liked. We had a tough time narrowing it down since they took 5 rolls of film in 2 locations 40 miles apart!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Great Pics, Wanda. Your daughter is lovely! She will be an asset to the CLC... does she share her mother's love of gardening?

Amanda used to garden when she was little--she loves vegetables. Now she's a busy teen and can't even remember to water a plant in her room. (It's dead.) My other daughter is not a gardener either--I guess they think one crazy old digger in our family is enough.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Wanda,
Amanda is beautiful and I'm sure she is the twinkle in her daddy's eye! Love the second picture. I like it when I can capture the little kid in my girls like you did in this one. And the best thing is, she looks very happy!

We try. She's had her rough times despite all the love we can give her. Being a Senior in high school is tough and her best friends are 20 miles away (her co-couselors at summer camp.) Plus, we've been fighting really bad inside allergies for 3 years. I think we finally found a medication that helps without making her nauseous or dizzy all the time. I hope.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.