Spring Thaw-Naked Ladies?

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

We're having a little Spring Thaw ---53 degrees outside and the snow is melting. Just thought I'd walk around the yard and see what I could see. Looks like SOME of my cultivars are emerging a bit too early and need to be mulched a little more!

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Shouldn't someone step on those to drive them back under the snow?? ;)

No, just cover them with mulch and wait for true spring weather...

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Can't keep a good naked lady down after they have seen the sun .

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

tazzy been on the lp v cannot get it going not even aol shoot , darn, ...i kept hollering at the funny talker huh?? huh? what ok yes ah what huh?? so no go heck with it i wanted to sream still do caoughing head off.. ate till stuffed to!!!. me

i HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE HOW TO GET UP ON LAP TOP ANY BODY KNOW HOW TO ADD IT TO SERVICE BY TELEPHONE FIRST TIME ?this is the second time i printed this and use capitals both times/? sue me !LOL

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Ask GW - she knows these things I know you have to tell your computor where to go....

ooooooooh you did didn't you????? heehee

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Tazzy call me... or tell me what time to call you in the morning... perhaps I can help...

Ok my memory is about like a two year old and so Twylas ?" well ok she smarter."

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL... you have mail...

Twyla has a laptop??? whoa! Is there a "computer fairy" running around here and dropping laptops at houses?

Its a used one lady is loaning to her and if she likes it she can pay it out real cheap I order one on net its build your own my HP they gave me a credit card HEE- HEE i could not say no , got to get hold of lady to see why Twyla's does not work or have her come and get it .Am waiting for fed x to bring mine ?
I already got the bill they and ship that in 2 seconds LOL

Bills always come fast.... Even faster when I'm out of money. :(

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Just read in other thread that Twyla is in hospital. So sorry. I feel like I know her and it seems she's already had a hard row to hoe.

Hope everyone else is home safe and happy tonite. It's raining hard here and driving was no fun out there today. I'm a desert girl, and it really does hardly ever rain. 'Spin was getting dripped on 'cause my moon roof leaks a little. LOL

Waiting for good news. ~Blooms

Twyla has not had it easy in this world. We can bring her joy and peace with our encouragement. Let us pray for her quick recovery and joining us again on DG.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Yes, indeed! I think the laptop problem is worked out, so hopefully it will be ready when she is. I hope that being able to get online from her sofa or bed will enable her to get back to us quicker. Bless her heart, and Tazzy, too. No one could ask for a better friend than Tazzy is.

Still no report was at hospital last night smuggling coke to her .
the ultra sound on neck is the only report they have got back .and its fine .she on heart monitor oxygen and hurting a lot from knee damage done that shows in X-ray but her doc. doesn't make hospital rounds they will send x-ray to him and she will have to make a appointment in office . Nothing like elder care in Tulsa .She wants to come home and i am worried she will try to drive or pass out alone in house .Hope the doctors make up there minds or i going to have to check in psycho ward .

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Poor Twyla and Tazzy! I'm keeping you both in my prayers.

we had summer in OK. for days now its back to winter ..If you need shock
treatment ? don't pay for it just move to OK from 70* TO 30 *
In few hours will knock your socks off?

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

tazzy please send twyla warm hugggggggggggggs and bouquets of lilies from me and franklin. thanks,
debi z

Nothing like the uncertainities of weather to knock us all for a loop!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.