seed starting, ever hopeful on a warm January day last week

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

Oh you guys need to go with me on my next appointment to my "Tomato Shrink ?"

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Oh, boy! A Field Trip!!!

Southern Mountains, GA(Zone 6b)

Tamara, here's my jury-rig grow lights and the seedlings are doing much better than they were even two days ago. Farmtec told me my grow light table should be here by the first of the week. Guess that means I'll have to go out and buy more seeds!

Thumbnail by roseone33
Richmond Hill, GA(Zone 8b)

"Pete2, you ROCK with tomatoes"

My DH tells me I have rocks in my head for growing so many tomatoes.Of course, that is until he eats them. ROFL!!!

I hear ya about the hurricanes, Tplant. Good grief, 2004 was a horrible hurricane season!!!

Terri

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

Roseone33~ Great rig up! Till the table light gets here, put another crate upside down under it, and drape some aluminum foil at the back and sides. They need 10,000 candles worth.
I will soon be rigging up another light. I bought one, but, of course, it wasn't enough, and my other half (my consciuos) won't let me buy another when I have a very nice light not in use. I just have to take it down from the 10 ft ceiling, wire pluge ends on it, and then pray it still works LOL
Pete2~Rocks in the head huh? Well, at least you aren't HOLLOW BETWEEN THE EARS!
Sequee & Tplant~ I will save you money at the DR office. Take a field trip to my place, then plant to your hearts delight. I promise you will not run out of room -- I have neighbors LOL

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

We're on our way! LOL!

Tamara, thanks for the ideas. I'll re-do my rig today.

An after thought, what about putting the flats outside on a warm day in full sunshine? That's good, isn't it?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.