Need:German Johnson Seeds

Warsaw, IL(Zone 5a)

Anyone have any German Johnson Seeds that they would like to trade or sase? Thanks Keith

This message was edited Wednesday, Jun 20th 3:03 PM

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Hi Keith,
Sorry,no German Johnson here,but hopefully here in a month or two I'll put together a round robin and if you're lucky,maybe someone will include some.
I'd like to count on you to participate in the RR ..would you like that?

Warsaw, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi Melody,count me in! Can't wait they are great. Keith

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

sounds good...I'll put you on the list!

Madison, WI(Zone 4a)

What's the round robin? And Chumly, you already know I got the seeds, just waiting for delivery of the Audi! I have lots of extra seeds so perhaps I would fit on the "list" Melody??? Please? Amy.

Lorain, OH(Zone 5b)

Did somebody say Round Robin? What's the theme? Seeds? Veggie seeds? Tomatoe seeds? Count me in! :~)

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Hmmmm... Keith alerted me that several were already intrested in a RR.I just hate to get one underway when I know that lots of you are still waiting on that first ripe tomato.It seems kinda unfair to the people in the northern zones.

What we can do is start taking names and posting the rules for this trade.
I will start a new thread and all who are intrested please sign on.We probably won't launch it for at least another month,but everyone can be planning their seed saving accordingly.

What I will do,is start with the southernmost participants and work my way north,so please give your zone when signing on.that way,by the time it reaches the northern members,they'll have some harvested seeds too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.