"Smart Gardeners Workshop"

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

Betsy,
Howdy back atchya..
I am glad you found this post also, I know what is is your head... I was there, I watched this workshop for months drooling... and when my husband said..go ahead..in his best turtle voice... I was thrilled. It has been gone two months now and I can tell you I miss is as much today as the day it fell. I am glad for the way things turned out but it still tugs at the heart strings when I go out and see that balnk space in the gardens.
I think I am going to plant a tree in its place and start a hosta garden there... its only fitting... it will be my "thinking-outside" tree.

Bernie,
I do know there was a couple places selling them online and now they quote either "sold-out" or "no-longer-for-sale".. so seems like something is up.
I hope this post stays a good long time and others find it too.. before they buy.
Fran

Roanoke, VA

Hello,

I have purchased Smart Gardeners Workshop so far I am very very happy with it . We have noticed a big difference in our Aquatic Plants :)
If anyone has a picture to share please email, I will also post a picture .
I also noticed some of problem other are having hopefully we purchased one of the Greenhouses that they we working to make better. Thank You.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.