Continuing: Could Santa come early to a lucky brugie??? # 3

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Continuation of the contest for a MM cutting from this thread: http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/472567/

Listen up folks. I decided that some people who work could miss out on this, so I've added another day and time for a second winner. Hope that is okay with you all. I guess what I'm saying is that I just doubled your chances to win. LOL!

You could be the winner of a cutting from this brug, released this summer and sold for some pretty big bucks. I just happen to have a piece I can spare for one lucky winner. I have sent the "lucky" information to Terry for safe keeping. Enter as many times as you would like to. I'll let this run through Friday, the 10th of December. It won't matter what the number of your post is. This winner will be chosen by signing in the closest to a time that I have picked as the winning time. So, jump right in here and sign up from time to time between now and Friday the 10th. You never know....it might be you that gets to grow this beauty in your yard this next year.

If there are more than one signed up at the time I have chosen, I will send your names to Terry at DG and have her number them so I don't know what number each person has. I will then chose one number and that person will win. That is the only fair way I can see to do this.

A winner from outside the US will get seeds from this plant unless it is legal to mail plant material to you

Thumbnail by Brugie
Yonkers, NY(Zone 5b)

OK.... so here I am..... again!

Leesville, SC(Zone 8a)

Thanks for the new thread

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

This is moving faster than I thought.

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Sorry I hi the other one probably the same time you were posting this one...........LOL.Thanks for the new one though....
8o)
Dee

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Whew !

Columbia, SC(Zone 8a)

You're getting hard to keep up with.

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Me again...

Safety Harbor, FL(Zone 9b)

It's time!

Harlem, GA(Zone 8a)

:-D
As am I

Harlem, GA(Zone 8a)

WoW! I am just in Awe looking at the size, form, shape, and length of the tendrils and omg0sh, I get chills!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

me as always

Mifflintown, PA(Zone 6a)

Again please.

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

One more time

Southeast, MS(Zone 8a)

Me again

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

I must be in love, I have never checked in for anyone this many times *LOL*

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

It is pink brug lust! I have suffered from it on occasion. LOL

Yazoo City, MS(Zone 7b)

Is there a purple brug?

St. Paul, MN(Zone 4b)

One more time!

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

me again

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Thanks for the lift!

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Lousiana Style.......Jingle Bells

Dashing through Fog
In a one ole gator sheigh, over dim swamps da go laughing all the way, bells on coons tails ring, making all dim sprits bright, oh what fun it is to sing a sleigh song tonight, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride in a one ole Gator Sleigh.................Yeah...........

I would have said Pero......instead of Sleigh but it lost something in the translation.........right.....but you get the idea. Can yall come up with a Christmas song and set it to a State........Texas should be easy, New York.....

8o)
Dee

Yazoo City, MS(Zone 7b)

Cute!

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

Me again. Didn't find a dress on my shopping trip. :( What would cheer me up?... I know! That brug!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Hi

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

The taxi was a sleigh

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Cool! I leave for lunch and come back to find everybody has relocated.

Box Springs, GA

me again;)

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

And me again tooooo.........
8o0
Dee

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Yee- Haaw Giddup Reindeer !

San Jose, CA(Zone 9a)

Back again...between making bookmarks of my GC for my Christmas cards.

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

All I want for xmas is a dark pink brug!!!
Bonnie

Medford, NJ(Zone 6b)

LOL @ scooterbug

GOD's Green Earth, United States(Zone 8b)

I'm here again,,,,,,,,,,

Adrian, MI(Zone 5b)

A dark pink brug
Bonnie

Box Springs, GA

me again:)

Box Springs, GA

and again:)

Box Springs, GA

:)

Safety Harbor, FL(Zone 9b)

One more time? Why not!