help please

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

okay my daughters science teacher is really different and wants them to grow fruit or vegtables. they get to keep them but the choice was a random pull of things to grow.

my daughter pulled out the container bananas. PROBLEM!!!!!

my daughter tried to explain that we cant have bananas due to Me being allergic to them. yes you read right i am allergic!!

i sent a note with her yesterday and his reply was not what i wanted to hear. either she does the project or gets an F. well i am not gonna let her get an F.

right now i have very limited funds . we donty need anything fancy or big . a pup or is it puppy?? shoot a baby banana will be fine.

does anyone know where i can get one fast ?buy one ? i live in the south and they dont sell bananas here. it will be in the school. not outside. went to lowes and home depot ( they looked at me like i was crazy) parks is out of them.

i need one and if any one knows where i can get one it would be great. THANKS

Safety Harbor, FL(Zone 9b)

Sorry about your dilemma. Target's garden center had some banana plants last month when I was there. Don't know how 'regional' their plant selections are.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

i found one or should i say one found me. a very genourous person is sending me one. thanks Marie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.