hallo schweizer

ehrikon, Switzerland(Zone 6b)

jemand unter euch der wie ich ein hostaholic ist.
bitte melden für allfälligen gedankenaustausch.

Bert said, if anyone else out there is a hostaholic, he'd like to hear from you.

I don't speak German, but I know a site that does: http://www.freetranslation.com. And to and from lots of other languages.

Richmond Hill, GA(Zone 8b)

Hallo Bert und Empfang zu Garten Dave. Es ist groß zu einem anderen Gärtner begegnet.

Mary, die Übersetzung placieren Sie unglaublich haben erwähnt ist! Dieses Mittel können das wir zu Gartenbau alle über der Welt und der Rede gehen placiert. Wow!

Pete2

Aliso Viejo, CA(Zone 10a)

Pete and Mary,

These internet sites aren’t the greatest for translation into other languages. They’re much better for translating something from another language into English.

Bert,

Viele Grüße von dem USA! Ich bin Student an der Universität Berkeley. Jetzt habe ich einen Deutschkurz, weil ich diesen Sommer mit meinen Großeltern nach Deutschland fliegen. Leider habe ich nur drei Hostas aber habe viele Rosen.

Mike

Richmond Hill, GA(Zone 8b)

Thanks for the explanation, Mike. In that case, there's no telling what in the world I said in that previous post!!! LOL

mike and pete
thank you for answering
I'm sure my english is not so good.
In your text mike is only mistake "deutschkurs" (kurz means short)
I hope you'll enjoy germany

best regards bert

Bert,

Thanks for pointing that out. Still in the process of learning and I make those silly mistakes all the time. I had my first dream in German the other night. Strange!

Mike

hy mike
I hope it was not a nightmare?

Hi Bert,

NO! No nightmares. I don't think I have ever had a nightmare that I can remember. Usually, for me to remember a dream, it has to be very strange, but it is always just strange, never bad.

Wie sagt man "nightmare" auf Deutsch?

Mach's gut!

Mike

nightmare we call "Alptraum"

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Bert, my daughter is married to a lovely German boy and they live near Lake Constance and about 1 hour from Frankfurt. I will visit them this year when her first child is born.

mail me, if you go.
we live one our from lake constance (Bodensee)

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

How wonderful, I must tell her about you! I will mail you, of course I will. The baby is expected in October, so that's when I will be in Germany. Where exactly do you live? She is at Bodnegg-Rosenharz.

Bert,

Wie geht's? Ich fliege diesen Sommer mit meinem Opa und meiner Oma nach Deutschland! Meine Verwandten wohnen darin, in der Naehe von Stuttgart. Balingen ist die genaue kleine Stadt. Meine andere Tante wohnt an der Grenze der Schweiz/Deutschland. Ich vergesse jetzt den Name. Ich gehe auch wahrscheinlich nach Oesterreich und sehe Wien, Innsbruck und Linz, wo meine Mutter geboren ist.

Alles gute!

Mike

hi lisa
Iwill look on a map, where ist it.

hi mike
mein Vater ist ebenfalls aus Linz!!!

bert

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Okey dokey :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.