Lily sale...........

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

heres the link
http://www.northstarlilysociety.com/bulb-sales.htm

Norwalk, CT(Zone 5b)

Thanks!

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Thanks Dori! I sent an email to see if I could propose a way to take a mail order even though they say they don't! We'll see. I hope so.

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Brenda, I know Barbara personally and am supposed to do lunch with her and her husband John soon.

If you can't get any of the bulbs any other way, I can always have Barbara bring them along and then I will mail them out too you. OK??
Let me know, either way.
Oh yes, I believe Barbara said if you are a member, you receive a 10% discount.
Wisc. lily assc. doesn't offer that, so I am going to join the Minn. lily assc.

Maxine

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Oooooo Maxine .....You're on! If I don't hear back from her I'll be emailing you or if the reply is "no" I'll be in touch. I've been looking up the varieties available so I should have an "order" ready in the next day or so. Do you have a set date for your lunch? Should I hurry?

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

No date set. Have to clear my schedule and pick a date that is conducive to both of us.
My husband and I drive for the cty. taking people to work and to dr's. appts. etc.
He normally drives 5 time a week and I drive 3x a week. Lately we have been snowed under for driving as some drivers have quit due to rising gas prices.
Gas went up again .03 cents today. now is $2.12 a gal.
Just planted 50 bulbs this morning from Alice's coop and then got my own order from blooming bulbs. plus have 4 more orders coming from Holland thru Brecks.

Maxine

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Barbara just replied and said she could do a mail order for me. Thanks, Maxine...you're the best!

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

She's very accomadating!!

Maxine

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Manitoba Regional Lily Soc. (MRLS) does bulb sale mail order for our way out of town members in the fall. We do not do this for our Mothers Day sale.

July 13 - 17 2005, MRLS is hosting the NALS convention in Winnipeg. Northern Horizons. There will be lots of lilies everywhere. Anybody near is invited.

North Star hosted the 2003 NALS . It was a wonderful convention. There are so many lily people in Minnieapolis(sp looks wrong). Visited some amazing gardens.

Inanda

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.