queen of the prairie seed request

East Barre, VT(Zone 4a)

About 3 weeks ago or so, someone emailed me to see if I was able to collect any seeds from the Queen of the Prairie plant that showed up in my yard this year. My modem was hit by lightning and my computer got fried. I just got it back and the email is gone. So sorry!

I do have some, and I'd be happy to send them along for SASE. If you still want them, please feel free to email me again.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Leisurlee,
If the person who asked doesn't reply, I would love to have a few seeds for sase.
Terrie

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

I would like a few also.

Maxine

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

leisuree, is that a weed? If so, what does it look like.

Cindy

East Barre, VT(Zone 4a)

Hemlady, I don't think it's a weed per se, it looks like meadowsweet but it's a beautiful magenta color. This one just happened to be planted by a bird. I think it's in the PDB, but I'm not great at inserting links. In fact, never done it before in my life.

Trunnels and Maxine, if I don't hear back from the original requester, I'd be glad to send you some.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Cindy,
It's in the data base.
Terrie

East Barre, VT(Zone 4a)

Well, here goes. I'm trying to paste a link from the PDB. Hope it works.

http://davesgarden.com/pdb/go/68/index.html

Well, it's not a direct link, but you can copy and paste in your browser. or just go to the PDB and type in queen of the prairie.

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

I also would love some if you have any to spare, would be glad to send envelope, or pay for postage

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the pics. That is not at all what I thought it was. That is a very lovely plant. I see it comes in different colors also.

Cindy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.