Perennial Sale

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm still waiting on mine from Andrea. I got a Starfire phlox and some blue bee balm. I'm afraid its gonna be too late to get them in the ground. Oh well , always room for more in the house!!

Tina

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

I have also bought from this lady and have also have 100% satisfaction.

not that I have paid that close attention, but wouldn't it be nice if EBAY sellers could also be rated on DG? Like this lady, for example, I think people would like to know she is good and reliable and reasonably priced. If ebayers are indeed rated in DG, somebody please post here, I would like to look in that. thanks

This message was edited Nov 8, 2004 8:23 PM

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Molly, the plants I ordered from Amber are doing well. Just thought I would pass that along.

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

I also ordered from Amber and the plants I received from her a doing great.

Tina I got a Starfire phlox from her also.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8b)

Jadare is one of the best sellers on eBay!! I am wrapping up many, many auctions for plants (to be shipped in spring) and am so excited I can barely contain myself!! Her prices can't be beat, her variety is amazing, and she has some really new cultivars - incuding three new Huechras that are sold out everywhere! And her gallon size sells for what alot of mail-order nurseries sell small 3"-4" pots for. Just thought I would add my two cents to this thread - better late than never. Here is a couple plants I got from Jadare last year...One a gorgeous "Amber Waves" Heuchra only 1-2 weeks after planting

Oh....and Happy New Year !! to everyone :)

This message was edited Jan 3, 2005 8:49 AM

Thumbnail by jamie68
Vancouver, WA(Zone 8b)

And here are two varieties of Blanket Flower, going strong not long after being planted! As well as my attempt at being crafty with garden art...lol

Jamie

Thumbnail by jamie68
crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Well poor me. I was out of town for a week or so, came back to find 2 very dead little plants!!!! I would never have thought that they could drop off so very fast! I guess I will wait and order again later on. I just hate losing a plant!;(

Tina

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Made two purchases from this seller in February, never received anything. No answers to email. 88 negatives in the past month for feedback on ebay. Beware!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I bought plants from her last fall and they are doing fine, also columbine seeds.

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

MariaJose,

It seems something may have happened to Amber. I received most of my last order in the middle of April. There were 4 plants that weren't ready to ship yet and she emailed and let me know that.

At the first of May I wrote to request she add to the last part of my order to ship together. I received an automated response and then waited to get a note from her. Over a week ago, I went to ebay and found she had no auctions going and checked her website and found it is down as well.

After selling on Ebay for 5 years with a high positive feedback, it is clear something has happened to Amber.
I found her phone number in my old files and later will try to call and find out what I can.

Molly

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Molly, I am very concerned about her also. I have tried to contact her since I saw all the (-) feedback going on at ebay but still have not heard from her!

I have not tried to call her but I sure was thinking about it!! Please let me know if you hear anything and I will do the same!

sue

Okay Ruby,

We are going out to see Cyberageous at her Everglades farm today, but when we get back, it will be a better time to call Idaho.

I will post here then.

Molly

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I received some plants from her about 2 weeks ago that were not as nice as things I had gotten last year and took a very long time coming. She had sent me an email a couple weeks before I got them saying her business had grown extremely fast and they were behind on shipping and she had hired some extra help. Also that the cold Spring had put them behind. Makes me wonder if her business has just boomed a little too much and gotten to be too much for her to handle. I noticed the lack of eBay auctions too. Too bad, because I have gotten a lot of nice things from her in the past.

Susan

According to the feedback reports, Amber had sent out over 500 plants in the last month, so her efforts were apparent.

I have a bit of a reason to believe that this problem may be more on the personal level rather than professional. That's the main reason why I am more than just a little concerned.

I may know more later after I try to reach her.

Molly

Her phone has been disconnected. I realize some are out some money on this, but in reviewing the bad feed back on EBay, there just isn't enough money involved there to assume she skipped. Her plants are not high ticket items.

I still think something else has happened but I am at a dead end now.

Molly
:^(((

Molly and who ever else check out this link!!!!!! Could this be jadare??????

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/515355/

sue

This message was edited May 29, 2005 9:50 PM

That person has only bought on Ebay one time, rather, had 1 feedback as a buyer. Joined Ebay in Nov '04.

No doubt the pictures of the plants are the same. The advertising technique is different and all the disclaimers are not as detailed as Ambers.

I emailed Jasonic and questioned it. Will let you know.

Molly

Here is another with the same picture, and there is one more also and it is the white daisy!! They use almost the same wording too!!

First one is jadare (amber)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20529&item=4361458511

Second one is new Seller
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20529&item=4385453211&rd=1

Decatur, GA(Zone 7a)

That's funny. I was looking over Jasonic's plants yesterday, and thought it odd that, with over 145 plants to sell, the only feedback was from a seller. I decided to wait until I saw feedback from buyers.

Westminster, MD(Zone 6b)

One thing that puzzled me, though was that this new seller takes PayPal -- jadare didn't; she took only BidPay. I had often wanted to buy from jadare, but I'll only deal with sellers who take PayPal. As a seller myself (not of plants) I know that PayPal is a bit more expensive for the seller, but gives the buyer MUCH more safety.

It's been my experience that sellers either love or hate PayPal -- if the new seller is jadare, that would be a big jump!

My, some of jasonic's plants look yummy!

She did take pay-pal just not credit cards.

I alway's paid through pay-pal with her with a E-check.

sue

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

I just got ripped off by jadare for two plants I paid for and never received. If this "Jasonic" is in any way associated with jadare, no way.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.