Perennial Sale

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

My favorite Ebay seller, Amber Heard, is in Idaho and getting ready to close out the plant sales for the winter. She is selling at reduced prices and some are in groups of 2 and 3 plants. You might want to take a look. Scroll down past her husbands items, unless you want to look at his too, for the plants and seeds.

I have had excellent success with this Ebay seller over the past 2 years and any plants that didn't survive the shipping she replaced. This only happened once when Idaho was 100 degrees and we were 95 degrees down here and only 4 out of 30-40 plants suffered.

She also sells seeds year round. If you look at her ads she shows links for buying both plants and seeds direct. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjadareQQsatitleZQQsorecordstoskipZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

Her private listing: http://www.jadare.com/plants/plants.htm

Her Seeds: http://www.jadare.com/plants/seedsforsale.htm

If you can help it, please don't bid against me, I am MollyMcK over there, but if you must....it's okay.

Molly
:^)))

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

now molly what kina a person would up your bid .?? LOL im sorry i owe you two dollars but il'l send you a goodie in spring to make up for it >LOL

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Very interesting, Molly. My season is over here, but I'm definitely interested in the seeds. Many of the plants listed grow here in my Zone 3... do you know where they are located?

You owe me $2.00? What you outbid me? Tazzy.

Okay, I see you are playing with me now. heeheeeee

Molly

Weeze,

They are in IdahoCity, Idaho, not too far from you I reckon.

On her Ebay ads, she tries to put the hardiness zone in for each item. She also has germinating directions on the seed ads. Makes it really helpful for me since I'm ignorant of those things. I made a copy of those for my gardening folder.

Molly

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

I looked up some statistics on Idaho City, and it seems to be close to Boise. As I recall, things get hot and dry in the summer. Some of the plants listed sure don't grow well in that kind of weather. Guess I should email and ask. Here's a website about Idaho City: http://www.city-data.com/city/Idaho-City-Idaho.html

Weeze,

She used to live in Salt Lake City and moved this past year to Idaho. I'm not sure where she gets her plants from, but in any case, they have been good when they get to me.

You could write to her at Amber@Jadare. com

Molly

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Thanks, Molly. I just might do that.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the site Molly. She has some nice looking plants.

Cindy

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I've bought from this person, they have some good seeds

kathy

I just got beat out on a variagated Viola, Fuji Dawn last night. That one wasn't even on sale. Price got popped up past $10.00. That person wasn't more determined than me, she just sat on her puter til closing of auction.

Heehee, I may get one yet tho because the seller has it on her off-ebay list.

Molly

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Wasn't me Molly. I'm bidding on much cheaper ones. LOL

Hemlady,

That one plant started at $3.00. Who knew it was so sought after? I'm fighting for some Freckled Violas now.

Did you look at the off ebay list posted? You can order plants by email without bidding. I say that, and yet, I still bid. It's fun for me.

Molly
:^))))

Pocola, OK(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the info, Molly. I don't want to bid against any of my DG buddies, are most of your ebay names pretty evident? It would be fun to post what we get.

Cherish,

I try to keep my name as close to mine as possible. I am MollyMcK on Ebay.
I try to only bid on things I know can live down here, Zone 9 or higher. The Violas and Agastaches do well for me here, but they would live up north too.
And of course I think daylilies live everywhere. But I already have all her's for now. I got them earlier this season.

Good luck on yours.

Molly

Pocola, OK(Zone 7a)

Thanks! I'm Cherish67 on ebay, so everyone should be able to tell what I'm bidding on. I haven't bid yet, just looking.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Only have one more I'm bidding on. Ends tomorrow. My ebay name is lighthousegardens. No Molly I haven't looked at the off ebay list. I'm afraid to. Might get carried away. LOL

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

It's been 2 year's that she moved from salt lake city, and the first year in Idaho she was selling just seed's now this past spring she had her plant's again!!!

I got some GREAT deals when she moved and all the plant's were REALLY nice!!!!!!

Go for it girl's you will not be sorry!

sue

This message was edited Oct 4, 2004 8:42 PM

Hemlady, carried away. You have a lot of willpower.....oh, what have I done!!!

I just did some more. But I can't help it. The ones I am working on do so well for me. My excuse, I am rebuilding my garden.

Oh well.

Molly

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Well, I might have purchased a lot more if she would have had this sale a month ago. Its getting too darn cold out to be planting. Frost here this morning and I'm sure not ready for it. But its supposed to warm up in the 70's by Friday.

Pocola, OK(Zone 7a)

How good is she about combining shipping? According to her statement, you are supposed to let her know before you bid what you will be wanting or she may not honor combined shipping except for the 4.95 plus 2.00 for each added plant, which could add up to a lot if you order very much. I sent her an email but she has not responded and these plants are finishing today.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

She told me that she would combine shipping after I emailed her and told her I was still bidding on one. Give her time, she is a little slow on returning emails.

Pocola, OK(Zone 7a)

OK, thanks. I guess if she doesn't email me by the time they are going off, I'll go ahead and bid on them and take a chance. I have a lot of faith in people, sometimes too much. But from Molly's recommendation, it sounds like they are pretty reasonable people. lol Molly, I'm not going solely on your recommendation, but it sounds like they have certainly treated you fairly.

Cherish,

She will combine shipping. This is how I work it. I bid on a few things. She sends me a total, I email her and tell he I'm bidding on a few more things. She writes and says let me know when you are finished. If I ever do finish, heehee, then I email her for totals.

I'm an oinker. Last time I bought from her I got 2 big boxes. I will be doing a lot this time too because of the sale.

Molly

Taylor, TX(Zone 8b)

That is one of my favorite sellers, too. I have bought from her many times.

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

where's ponditis? this place must be near her? thanks for the tip, molly! i'll have to place some bids! ready to share?

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

Jadare is a GREAT seller! I've bought seed from her and almost every seed germinated. It's pretty rare in my experience b/c I never know how old the seed is that I'm being sold.

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

She lives about 85 miles or so from me. I did order a couple of plants from her this August. The plants were pretty nice. I will try again.

Lani

Toby,

I am finished bidding now, so no worry about that. Matter of fact the plants should be here today.

I prepped the new bed and it's sitting here waiting.

Good luck on the bids.

Molly

i sent a list to her on seed site to see if they was available never heard back is she closed this was couple days after your post on here still heard nothing

Pocola, OK(Zone 7a)

Tazzy, you might try again. I think she's a pretty busy lady.

Castlegar, BC(Zone 6b)

Hang in there Tazzy. I bought some seeds from Amber as well as winning one of her auctions. I nearly gave up a few times when I didn't hear back from her. But she finally does answer. She mentioned to me in one of her posts, that she was having problems with invoices and such going through. Might not hurt to give her another note.

Pocola, OK(Zone 7a)

I received my plants/roots yesterday and they all looked really good. They are basically healthy roots with a little on top. Got everything planted and today they are starting to look like they are going to thrive already.

I got mine the other day too. My mailman doesn't come until 5:00 or so.

By the time I got everything sorted out, laid out for planting in the proper garden area, I had the last plant put in by dark thirty. I had to run out in the morning when the sun was up to see if I had left anyone laying about.

Now I need to get a plan for those bulbs I just got from Alice's co-op...........

Molly

I took some pics today and wanted to share. This one is the new bed from Jadare. It's a long stretch and the first section is all the newest plants. I got a bunch of columbines, some violas, (she gave me a bonus of a black viola can't wait to see that bloom) some agastaches, yellow and blue eye grasses, Rock Soapwort, Gallardia Goblins and black hollyhocks to name just a few.

Most of the violas, heucheras and hosta I put over on the other side of the house in the zone9 bed.

They are small yet, but they really seem to like it here. That viola labridorica is blooming already and the rest are sending out new growth.

When I opened the box the scent of the apricot agastache was so lovely. I can't wait for it to grow up and bloom.

Thumbnail by MollyMc

Neat bed it will be blooming its head off, while we are up to elbows in snow .no winter i hate winter ,sob .

Tazzy,

I'm so sorry,
wish you were here.

Molly
:^)

me too, its raining and cold bleek blah

I had to share this with you. This was one of the 4 or 5 bonus plants Amber sent with the order (I bought a lot from her this time). I bought several Violas from her so she knows I like them. I have never seen her have this one for sale.

It's called Bowles Black. It evidently likes living with me. It's been in the ground for less than a month and has done this for me.

Molly

Thumbnail by MollyMc

oh those are so pretty .almost looks black .

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.