American Heritage

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

"American Heritage", from back in July or August. The fragrance was wonderful, too.

Thumbnail by Kelli
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

That's a very striking color combination!

Nevada, IA(Zone 5a)

Gorgeous!! I ordered a couple of those from the co-op and I can't wait to see them bloom next year!

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

Great photo.
I just ordered that one and now I am even more excited to see it in person!
Thanks for the photo

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Did I order one of those?? Gotta go check....I know it was one of those American something's..... Lovely!

Flat Rock, NC(Zone 7b)

Hey, Kelli. Yep, I ordered me one of those from the co-op, too. I didn't know they were fragrant. I ordered 3 different 'Americans". I wonder if they're ALL fragrant?

Yours sure is a beauty, girl :)

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Wow.... colors, beautiful.

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

what is the URL for the co-op where you ordered these

I didn't get mine through a co-op, but hopefully someone who did will come back here and see your question.

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

kareoke - it is this coop, but it just closed this week. You might email Alice and see if you could still get in. Payments are due next week so you'd have to act very fast.

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/443921/

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

i would say all orienpets are fragrant. it is the asiatics that are rarely fragrant, although you may run into one or two here and there iwth the new hybrids. "tinos" has a very nice light fragrance. was i surprised when i smelled it. :-)

Just be careful where you put cut flowers. They drip a lot of nectar.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

That American Heritage is wonderful! I'm glad I ordered some from the co-op. Can't wait for them to show up--the spots are already cleared.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.