Graduation Day

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Yes, it's my graduation day later this autumn. November 24th. My brother-in-law and sister can't come, but I think on one or two of my friends will. I'm allowed to invite two guests.

I'm guessing I mught need a dress to this shindig? Gotta be 20 years since I wore a dress. Sigh. Trip to the shops, yuck.

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

You must be proud . Make sure that you get lots of piccys taken, to post on here, for us to oohh, and aahh over.

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Too right Sue!
...and about that dress...... As long as the trousers are reasonably smart, where those if that's what you're comfortable in Diane. Choose something you feel 'you' in and you'll be looking good and feeling comfortable and at ease.
;)
The voice of experience talking LOL
Hmmm

I haven't decided what to wear yet. It'll probably be something new though I think. I hope to take two guests with me, so I'll ask them to take some piccies of me. Maybe I could even give them a disposable camera as a pressie - and get two sets of prints made? One for me, and one for them to keep? Have to think about this. I'll probably get a set of photos taken professionally. for me to keep. Not cheap though. And there'll be the hire of the gown etc.

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Oh they certyainly know how to milk it ,money wise.

I remember when my two graduated, you had to pay out for all sorts of things, i hadn't realised.

But then this doesn't happen often I suppose, so you should cherish the day.More so when you've really had to struggle to achieve it.

It won't be cheap! A day to remember though. I've been looking for tickets to send to my friends. No Graduation Day stuff in the shops though. Best looks to be a Party Ticket, and writing on it, Come to my Graduation Day. Unless I can handmake my own cards perhaps...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.