Trading from France

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

I'd like to start trading seeds and plants now that I have some to share
I believe that within the EU this is not a problem, apart from a list of mainly fruit/veg to avoid.
How about SEEDS to and from the US and other countries?
I'm resigned that PLANTS are probably out....

Can anyone help please?

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Yes it is easy to trade with European countries. Mine some mails to USA were misplaced. Please write me your seed list, I want to have a trade with you.

Thanks gumlla :}
I've only just started writing up my trade list and there are only 2 things there at the moment :( http://davesgarden.com/trading/tl/philomel/index.html
I'll be posting more there as soon as I can!

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

it'll be exciting to see what lovely things you have to trade from foreign lands.

A friend moved into a new house a couple of weeks ago, so I had a rummage around her new garden to see if there was anything there worth taking seeds or cuttings from, signs of a fanatic? ;-)

Put that pick axe away yet?

Yes, sue, it's going to be great to try and grow things I've never heard of!
I'll have to be careful as we do get frosts as hard as in England here, but the summers are definitely hotter with much more sunshine. Fortunately we get quite a bit of rain (usually usefully at night when it's welcomed by all :)

I regret not having been able to take more cuttings from my Kent garden to bring, but such is life.
Anyway the seed harvest is just starting for me here (been too busy til now), with lots of Hibiscus syriacus, ipomea and Lagerstroemia with other stuff to come. I've also got a lot of palm seeds and plantlets to ID before I can offer them.

I think the pickaxe will be a year round necessity :( Will let you know if I ever get to do without it ;oD

Bryson, QC(Zone 4a)

I think that would be wonderful...Let me know what you like from up here in Canada and if I have I can send it or I will try to obtain it for you.

Best Wishes, Ingrid e-mail if interested...

Thanks a lot Ingrid. I've not much to offer yet, but hope to build up a selection :)

CREZIERES, France(Zone 8a)

Would love either/both of the seeds on your list for my French garden. Do you think that the Lagerstroemia would flower in a decade or so?
My list is fairly eclectic - http://davesgarden.com/trading/edit/viewbystatus.php?status=28600 . Have probably got a few other ones as well.
Also, when I get to France at Halloween, I might be able to send you some plants... Have Gentiana puberulenta and Gentiana kurroo in large quantities (as seedlings) if you are interested.

Mike

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.