Diane Taylor M.Sc (Computing)

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I passed!

/act brings out a bucket of champagne for all her forum friends

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Many many congratulations Diane.
After all the hard work and set backs YOU DESERVE IT!!

Cheers ;oD

Rehoboth, MA(Zone 5a)

Happiness is: SUCCESS!!!!! You deserve it, Northener, and now may all you other endeavors come true
Maria

El Cajon, CA(Zone 10a)

I only know from the late postings which I have viewed over these past weeks that you have worked very hard and very long, with many upsets, and some unkind neighbours but you did it anyhow...soo from me CONGRATULATIONS may all your dreams come true....m

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Well done Diane, you've slogged long and hard for this, never was a good result so well deserved.
Pop those corks tonight.We'll all join you in a toast .
You should feel really proud of yourself.

Thank you all!!!!! I'm going out this weekend to relax. In the country, where else? Then I have an untidy house and a garden to tackle. Monday, not today!

Thank you for all your support!

El Cajon, CA(Zone 10a)

Diane, as the saying goes over here '' HAVE A BLAST''
ENJOY AND ENJOY, now you can really relax !!!!!! m

Thank you Marion! I had a very pleasant weekend, now got a big washing to tackle!!!!!

El Cajon, CA(Zone 10a)

Oh you can enjoy that too Diane, you will have the world by the tail soon...m [ have fun]

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

This is such exciting news! YOU DID IT! We all knew you could ! I am sitting here opening a bottle of peach ice tea in your honor! (Oop! should I have said a cup of hot tea instead?)

Thank you Doris! I had a glass of wine on Friday night to celebrate!!!!! It's quite an achievement, I'm the first visually impaired graduate of Teesside's School of Computing and Mathematics.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.