Does this forum include Trumpet Lilies?

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I just think they are so pretty. I cannot find them in my area. What is a good source?
Also, is there a Star Gazer lily that stays short. This is a new field for me so please understand.
Thanks,
Teresa

Granite City, IL

I love Trumpets, did you try the bulb co-op. I have some that are over 7ft tall.!!!!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I only have a few tiger lilies from my MIL. My daughters gave me a red pixie one this year. I do think they are lovely. I am in zone 6, do they survive here? Or do I have to dig them like cannas, e. ears ect?

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Trumpet lilies, ditch lilies, turk's cap, oriental lilies, tall ones, short ones - luv em all.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Bluegrass - nope, don't have to dig them. In fact, I have some coming from Canada!

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

bluegrass yes there is a stargazer that stays small. I wish I could tell you where to get it, I'm sure I don't have the market cornered!!!haha I bought this last year on sale and had no idea what I was getting.

It only got about 10 inches tall and had these gorgeous full sized flowers on it.

Thumbnail by aknapp
Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Does anyone know how long these lilies would last in arrangements? I have a wedding coming up and would love to add some to my garden.
Thanks

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Stargazers?? The blooms last at least a couple of days, and a stem with buds lasts about a week.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.