white pickling cucumbers?????????

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

does anyone have just a few for me to plant next year? i only need enough for a couple of hills i have things to trade or i can do a sase plmk and thxs so much for helping me out

moretz

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

moretz....there is a family around Wilkesboro that grows them out each year. (Been in their family for 6 generations.) I'll see if I can get a'hold of them and holler back at ya.

H.

Tygh Valley, OR(Zone 6a)

any more of those? =)

Those sound neat. I was just saving some green pickler seeds tonight that I'm not particulary impressed with.

Thanks

Augusta, GA(Zone 8a)

For those not interested in trading, There are several white pickling cultivars available commercially. Check the PDB

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

Horseshoe
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you can get some i just need a few. what would you like to from my list? plmk

Farmerdill
sorry i am stupid right now but what is Check the PDB? and where can i find it? thxs everyone for your help.

moretz

Walkerton, VA(Zone 7a)

Moretz, the PDB is the Plants Database. Just click on the third tab from the left at the top of the page and you're there. You can search for any plant you're interested in. If there's an entry in the PDB that matches your search, you'll get all sorts of good info. You can also add info. Give it a whirl; it's easy to use; and it's a great resource.
Bob

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.