Welcome to the AV forum!

By popular request http://davesgarden.com/t/447205/ here is the AV forum! :)

dave

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

Yay! and Ack! Are we including non-av gesneriads?

Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

Thanks for adding this forum. We needed it!

trois

The Heart of Texas, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks! Dave and all the supporters!
Yes Key, I think we can we will have plenty of room for all the gesneriads.
MsC
Happy Birthday to me! :)

Thumbnail by MsCritterkeeper
Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

Great photo!

trois

Thanks Trios!

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

AWWWWW. a pretty bouquet for Dave? Isn't he a sweetie!!
Thanks Dave, you're the BEST!
Pati

Great new area! Thanks Dave! My wife grows AV & other gesnerias. Here's a picture of her episcia 'ronnie' that I took yesterday.
I'll be the first to ask if anyone is still growing Cotton Bowl or Winter Gold. Would love a leaf from either or both. Thanks, Harold

Thumbnail by

WOW! Harold that's a lovely specimin of an Episcia plant of Ronnie.. mine's just a baby yet! They are such nice plants and soo easy to grow too. Show us more!!!
MsC.

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks, MsCritter, for filling me in!! How exciting! Now I'll be browsing in my chair even more!! Poor hubby....;-) So glad that one of my favorite stops has an AV forum just for us AV Nuts! Oh, the fun we'll have......=)

Kathleen in TX

p.s. my 5 yr. old's violets...oh, and Happy Birthday, MsCritter! =)

Thumbnail by mkjones
Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

Great looking plants.

trois

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

ahhh that is a gorgeous Ronnie. My episcias are a little neglected this year - pushed out by the orchids...

I'm trying to dig up some gessies for a New Forum Celebration, but I think it's going to be a couple of weeks.

Spokane Valley, WA(Zone 5b)

Ahh, another new Forum and just in time for me! Thank you, Dave!

*HUGS*
Donna/TuttiFrutti

Thanks Dave! Now I don't have to search thru the houseplant sections for posts on AV's.

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

gosh, it's only two days in and I am already *so* thankful that we have this forum!!! YaY!!!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks for this forum, I had been wondering why we didn't have one. AV are great plants. I am a daylily/hosta person but I always have a few of these around!
Teresa

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.