Shocking

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Shocking

Thumbnail by Sue_WA
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Very pretty, and a nice pic, too!

Granite City, IL

Sue very nice!!!!! Is that one I sent you?

Angie

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Hey Angie - The VERY one! And also, Garden Party is in mid bloom right now.

Thumbnail by Sue_WA
North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

That is loverly, Sue. Hard to see the lilies coming to an end. I think my Casablancas are my last and as we are expecting rain, tonight possibly, I shall cover them with a white lacy parasol-vintage, of course. Happy August!.

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Hi Sunrize, I know there is something kind of sad when the lillies go. I wait with such anticipation and they come and go so quickly! I think the last for us will be speciosum rubrum. It is getting ready.

I hope we get some of that rain tomorrow!

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

I was commenting the other day when it gets down for the kiddos to start counting weeks til school starts (Aug. 17th for us this year) I know that I need to start switching gears. Orders are in for this fall's plantings, designs finished on new beds and work to begin as soon as it begins to cool off or from stolen early morning hours. Another cycle of the wonderous gardening life!!

I go through the same sorrow when the daylily and lily bloom seasons close for me. Time to start thinking about mums and asters!

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Gorgeous blooms Sue!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Shocking and wonderful! You know you are just feeding another addiction for me...

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Well, what are friends for? :-D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.