Free Iris

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Hi! I've only been a DG member for about a month and just got around to reading the postings on this forum over the last week. Looking at all the great photos has really given me Iris fever. I visited lots of web sites and ended up ordering 45 Iris. This is a LOT for someone who has been growing and dividing the same 4 Iris for the last 5 years or so. What I have now are Wedding Dance, Stepping Out, Dusky Challenger and Supreme Sultan, all of which I love and are really show stoppers in bloom. I will be dividing some Wedding Dance and Stepping Out soon to make room for some of the new ones. I would be glad to send them to anyone who wants them for the cost of shipping. You can see photos of both Iris at Schreiner's Iris Garden website. The only problem is I'm not sure which are which so if you want some, you might get all Wedding Dance or all Stepping Out or some of each. Email if interested!

Susan

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

i'm willing to receive some of your iris. Doesn't matter as to what.

Thanks, Maxine blossom@nelson-tel.net

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Will have to cancel as I have both of the iris you mentioned. Should have went to Schreiners web site first before opening my big mouth.

Hope this doesn't cause any problems for you.

Maxine

Port Costa, CA

Hi Susan, I would be happy to trade 3 irises for 3 Dusky Challenger rhizomes. Anything in particular you are looking for? I have quite a few.
Merlie

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

No problem Maxine! Dusky Challenger will not be ready to divide until nexr year, so I'll have to wait on trades for it.

Susan

Wewoka, OK(Zone 7a)

Hi Lincolnitess - I would be more than happy to provide a new home for some of the iris you are dividing. No name - no problem; I have one bed that is full of "no names" and my other beds are mostly named. Just let me know an amount on postage & I will send it your way. Thanks so much!!

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

I would like some of your iris for postage, too, please! Please let me know where/how much postage to send. Thank you!

Port Neches, TX(Zone 9a)

I would also like a start of them if there is enough. Let me know how much postage and I will mail it to you

Willamette Valley-OS, OR(Zone 8a)

Susan-
If You Still Have the WD and the SO...
I Would be Interested in Them for Postage.
If it is Still Possible.

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Susan,

I would love some of each too, if you still have enough. I am just getting started with iris, so I don't have enough to trade. I'll gladly pay postage though! Let me know how much.

Thanks, mgh

Decatur, GA(Zone 7a)

Susan, don't forget to keep at least 3 aside for the Secret Iris Trade that's coming up in a couple of weeks!

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Would love some of each. Thanks for your generosity Shirley

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I have some Rising Moon and would love any of yours.
marclay, if you still want some Rising Moon, please e-mail me with your snail mail addy...

St. Charles, MO(Zone 6a)

I am brand new to the site and have just started my garden. If not too late I would love any type Iris. Please let me know if you have any left and how much I owe.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Think I better close up this offer. I will get Iris to everyone who asked as soon as I get postage.

thanks,
Susan

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Susan
I am interested if you still have.

Arnett, WV(Zone 5b)

If you come up with extras, I would love some of these.

Cathy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.