Brugie's Morning Glory

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Brugie (Shirley) sent me the seeds for this dwarf variety. They are the only ones I've planted that have done well, that is until the all the rain just about did them in.

Thumbnail by minigrannie
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I put mine in a hanging basket. So far, so good. Glad you got something to grow. My Mex. Pet. are doing very well. Hope they will bloom for me.

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

This rain is beating everything up....Sylvia, I sure hope this weather clears up for us all so we can enjoy our flowers more... :o)
Dee

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

The rain has stopped here and now it is so hot it's unbearable. I planted some Blue Dawn and Umi Sea mg seeds about 10 day ago, and there is no sign of them germinating either. I've just never had this kind of year for morning glories. Yours are all so gorgeous. I was so hoping for seeds to share and trade next year, but at this rate I'm never even going to have any flowers.

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Sylvia I know it's disheartning to have your plants doing that but I know there will be better times. I have one I am pretty sure I am going to lose, so maybe it's to hot to try and plant anything new.
But don't worry about seeds I still have a lot that I will be collecting and I hope there will be more that will set seeds for us. I will most certainly save you some of all I have.....
Keep your chin up......
:o)
Dee

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

WillowWasp, you are a real sweetie.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.