OVER-CROWDED

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

If anyone would like some of these yellow irises about August or September, please let me know. They are in 2 planters in front of our ugly community center.
Just e-mail me with your name and address and I will either trade with you or mail for postage......

This message was edited May 16, 2004 10:55 AM

Thumbnail by woodspirit1
Cortlandt Manor, NY(Zone 6a)

You have e-mail.

My hard drive crashed and a lot of files were corrupted so I was off-line for most of a week. My computer would not accept the new hard-drive so my nephew installed an old one with only 1 GIG! I can't use the PDB at all!
If others of you want some of these irises later this summer, please let me know.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Please I would like to have some,count me in,I don't have any yellow at all.I am mailing you my address right now thru DG but some of my mails have not gone thru to the recipients.Could you let me know if You received my address .
Thanks ,
Brigitte
PS:sorry about your PC..BOY can I relate !!!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Wood, post over in the computer forum - maybe someone can help getting your larger hard drive working.

Eglantyne, my hard drive crashed and although I do have the new one in place now, it's still not doing some things, including e-mail. However, I am keeping a list and will contact you when I get ready to divide the iris rhizomes if I cannot recover my e-mails waiting out there in never-never land..

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Will be glad to have some SHirley

You're on the list, Shirley. Still having computer problems; I will contact all of you when this is FINALLY resolved.

My computer is fine and I am beginning to dig the irises. I found out the name of it is Rising Moon. If anyone else wants some of these PLMK. By the way, there is a small amount of unknown lavender iris in with the yellow and it is possible you may get some of that. If find that is true and want more yellow, just tell me and next year after you see what you have, I will send you more.
Edited to say: I got permission from irisgal to use this image.
My list so far is:Coco, Alyssum, Eglantyne, Clairlise and Marclay. But I only have Eglantyne's snail mail address.

This message was edited Jul 14, 2004 11:12 AM

Thumbnail by woodspirit1
Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I would love to try the iris. I think you provided info for me on another site about Iris. If you have any left I would love to try some for postage - or let me know what you are looking for.
kathy

I don't know what you have other than bee balm. I have a lot of shade. So, send me your snail mail addy and what you have and "Let's Make a Deal!"

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

I would love to have some too, if you have enough. I don't have that much to trade, so I would gladly pay postage. I'll email you my address. Thanks, mgh

I think there are literally 200 of them, lol

Port Neches, TX(Zone 9a)

I would also like some for postage. I am just getting started so have none to trade.

E-mail me with your snail mail address. Don't forget your DG nickname........

Have I emailed you my address,woodspriit1? Just can't remember if I had or not.

Nope, not yet. I never do anything like that (and pigs fly).

Huntington, IN(Zone 5b)

If you have some yellow left over for postage I would like some.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Betty,
just got home and saw that the irises had arrived.
Thank You :-))
Will send Postage tomorrow,
Brigitte

potofgold: just send me your snail mail address and I will ship out in a week or two. There are 10 people ahead of you. Be sure to include your DG nickname when you contact as that is the name on my list....

Here are the ones I have mailed:
Eglantyne
Coco
a friend (Not DG)
a SIL
mgh
brockagain
I still need the snail mail addresses of Alyssum, Clairelise, shortcm, and Pot of Gold.
I owe:Marclay (with some obedient plant), midsgarden, Tombstone Jan, and Shihtzumom
If I have forgotten anyone, please e-mail and be sure in all correspondence to include you DG name

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Re4cieved the iris and am grateful for your generosity. Thanks Shirley

Received mine in the mail Saturday and $$ going out in todays mail.
Thank you for your kindness.
Have a Very Blessed day

A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend.

smiling here

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Can't wait. Do you want $ in the mail or pay pal - let me know.

THANKS

You can just send it through paypal to Websworthy@yahoo.com
I hope they do well, but remember, the first bloom time is not usually very exciting........

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Received mine yesterda and they are very healthy. Thank you so much. I'll pay pal you this morning.

I will be mailing out more packages Thursday. I am in the middle of a family reunion right now........

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

sending email if have any left

Montezuma, NM(Zone 5b)

Hope you're reunion was fun! I would love some yellow iris if you have more. I don't have much in the way of shade plants. Although columbine can do well in partial shade. I have red, lavendar and pinkall with yellow centers. And, I have a "white" I'd call it vanilla. If those aren't of interest would postage - paypal be okay?

Nice poem coco! :)

Pleasant Grove, UT(Zone 6a)

Oh my goodness, woodspirit! I remember now that you sent me an email asking if I still wanted some iris and I never responded!! Don't know what happened to my brain! Anyway, I hope you found nice homes for all those rhizomes!

Claire

Imzadi, I have your snail mail list and you are at the top of my list.
kokopelli, please send me your snail mail address and don't forget your DG name so I know who you are on my list. After you receive your iris, yes, you can pay me by paypal. Use the e-mail address above.
Clair, I still have some but I still need your snail mail address. Please include your DG name so I know who you are on my list.
I have mailed 27 packages so far, from 3 to 9 rhizomes each! Most of that was out of one planter! I am attacked the second planter now.

Montezuma, NM(Zone 5b)

Thanks woodspirit1. You've got mail!

I am down to my last 3 or 4 shipments. I hope you all weren't dissappointed with the size of them, but they were stunted from over-crowding. It's amazing that they bloomed so well this year, no care for years.

Woodspriit1; I wasn't disappointed in the least with the size. In fact, I prefer the smaller items in plants. I want to thank you again. You done a wonderful job in shipping.
thanks again for offering these irises.
Blessings
CoCo

Wow, thanks. 2 more going out today:gardn and imazdi.
Also some ajuga to mhelm for a different colored iris. I think I have enough yellow, lol.

Summerville, SC

woodspirit, you've got mail..... Sandy

Willits, CA(Zone 8a)

Do you have any left?

I may have one more, but that is it. Please send me your snail mail address.
For those I have not mailed out, I went with my sister to Myrtle Beach. She really needed to get away from doctors, hospitals, chemo and sickness. Well, the day after we arrived, she started getting sick again even though the chemo was over in April. The 3rd day she had been sick for 18 hours straight, could not even hold down water, so I took her to the ER and they kept her 4 days before they finally were able to get her able to eat anything at all. So my vacation went down the tubes and it will take me a little while to get up to speed. Please everyone be patient. I have about 3 more iris trades to get out and then about 10 obedient plant trades to get out.

All Gone! Shipped out 30 packages! I hope they do well for everyone, although some were small. These planters had been neglected for about 10 years.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.