Our new patio

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

This is the finished patio that was a rose bed just a month ago. Everything is recycled except the little girl fountain and the nandinas. She was bought at Big Lots for $8. She even has a pump. She was white plastic before I "prettied her up". Her base is an old umbrella stand with the top part missing. It was a no cost item at a garage sale. The nandinas on the right are new also. I got them for a real bargain price from a grower for $3 each. The lirope was taken from other areas of my yard. The patio "floor" was under our grape arbor for 18 years and wasn't needed there at all. The lawn furniture was all bought at garage sales and was white originally. The planters were garage sale finds also.
This area took lots of work but was a very inexpensive project as far as costs were concerned.

Thumbnail by Elena
This thread has 23 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!