Peony Co-op - maybe?

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Hello peony lovers! Could I get a bit of an idea how many people are interested in this? I am discussing a coop with a grower and he's unfamiliar with coops and is wondering how many roots we'd be talking about. Prices aren't set, probably looking at wholesale or about 25% off and approval isn't applied for yet either. Just working on it.... (Grower has approx. 500 herbaceous, intersectional and tree peonies.)

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

ME!

Stoneham, MA(Zone 6a)

Me, too!!!

You've caught my attention!!!
Sheila

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

me, too!!!

Woodstock, GA(Zone 7b)

I am very interested!! I would love a couple tree peonies and some fernleaf

Washington, PA(Zone 6b)

What's a Peony coop? LOL

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Well, you get 2 tree peonies, put chicken wire fence in a circle around them and get some chickens!! :) nah, skip the chickens, use the chicken wire to hold up some herb. peonies instead - much better plan!

"down the Shore", NJ(Zone 7a)

Interested in Tree Peonies, and maybe some coral color herbaceous ones.

Wewoka, OK(Zone 7a)

I would be interested if it is a fall coop

Prattville, AL(Zone 8a)

Count me in!

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Please count me in. Sounds great. Will probably have to dig up some more lawn [did I say lawn, mostly weeds]!!!

Maxine

Washington, PA(Zone 6b)

Well, count me in! Skip the chickens!

And haven't you heard? They don't call it chicken wire anymore. Get this, it's called 'Poultry Netting'. Is that politically correct for the chickens? LOL!

Lakeland, MN(Zone 4a)

I would be in for a couple!

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

I'm so glad those chickens are not longer offended by the 'Poultry Netting'! LOL

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

I would be interested in the coop too!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I would be interested for sure.

kathy_ann

Cleveland, OH(Zone 5b)

I'd be interested.

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Definately Interested!!

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

MEEEE toooooo =0

Woodville, TX(Zone 8a)

If I can get varieties that will grow in zone 8 I want to participate also. Jenny
I am especially interested in a tree peony if the price is reasonable and a few of the smaller bush type.

This message was edited May 11, 2004 6:36 AM

Hiouchi, CA(Zone 8b)

i'm interested

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

Guess you better count me as interested also!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I'd be interested also.

Well kooger, how's it going ?

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

me me me me me me me!!!!

Singing lessons ????
LOL

Ok .. What is the difference between herbaceous and intersectional peonies
TIA

Elkhart, IA(Zone 5a)

I'm game!

Linden, TN

Well, if you will explain how it works, I do believe I would love to be a part of this.....even with chickens...lol

Clay Center, KS(Zone 5b)

Me too, especially if a fern leaf is available

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

count me in too...I love peonies as much as roses
Brigitte

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

ME Too!!!

Landisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

I would be interested in some tree peonies.....They are sooo pretty..

Brookfield, IL(Zone 5a)

I may be able to make room for a very few (not tree peonies, although I've had my eye on a yellow one). How's it work exactly? Thanks!

1 of each =)

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

e to s - click on Extras in the top box (e to s's Menu) on the right of your screen and then click on Co-op Primer. Should tell you everything you wanted to know, and then some! :)

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi ......are there any pictures yet ? if so where can I find them ?...I am new and trying to find my way around :-)
Brigitte

Brookfield, IL(Zone 5a)

Thanks KOOGER - I'm going to go back and read AGAIN (I breezed through it a few days ago when I joined up). And - in keeping with my learning something new from everyone here - I searched for the peony question posed by you , SCOOTERBUG, and found this site: http://www.intersectionalpeonies.com/ I haven't read it yet but think those intersectional peonies are exactly one of the things I've been looking for - a yellow herbaceous! So - thanks! KOOGER, am I on the right track?

Bridgman, MI(Zone 5a)

Me too, Me too!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.