Need a recommendation

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

I'm still kind of new to gardening, so thought I'd ask the experts. In the space between my neighbor's side yard and mine, I would like to plant a flowering vine- one against my wall, the other against theirs. They don't use the area, and it's the place I walk through to access my back yard. It's only about 15' wide, the wall space available for each house is about 20' long. My wall faces east, gets morning sun for about 4.5 hrs, their wall faces west, gets 4.5 hrs of afternoon sun. I would prefer something evergreen, or at least interesting during the short "winter" we have here. I'm a little north of Houston, a humid zone 9a. How about it experts? Any suggestions? (Oh, and the neighbors are more than happy for me to dress their space up a little.)

Ventura, United States(Zone 10b)

Do you get some frost in your area? I'm no expert, but I can list some of my favorite vines for you, but they may not work in your zone. You'll have to do some research to see what will survive and what won't. Your best bet is to visit a garden center at Home Depot to see what is available and what strikes your fancy.

Some vines that I like are:

Pandorea jasminoides, Pink Bower Vine
Pandorea jasminoides, White Bower Vine
Passifloras
Thunbergia greggii, Orange Clock Vine
Thunbergia mysorensis
Thunbergia Battiscombei
Bignonia capreolata, Crossvine
Telosma Cordata, Pakalana Vine
Hardenbergia violacea, Happy Wanderer
Jasminium polyanthum, Pink/Winter Jasmine
Jasminium Sambac