Reminder if anyone is sending seeds to get them in asap

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Mine went out Monday! :)

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Shirley, Did I send you seeds on this??? I'm getting corn-fused> LOL

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Yes you did. Shirley

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

mine went out today Shirley, thanks so much!!

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Shirley, I believe I got the Spring is coming packet today. Some nice seeds there, including 2 of my own. LOl. Will plant them out in a couple months & see what comes up. Thanks.

Sorry if I sent you back two from your own pack-willl send 2 more to replace them Judy.

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Shirley, You don't have to send me anymore. Thats fine. Just bring some with you when we have lunch on 3/31, ok? And I will be bringing you one of my extra special Greater Celandine Poppies (seeds from the UK). Maybe you & me & my great hubby could go out for supper that night. Carlisle has some good places to eat. Our treat, of course. Let me know, ok. thanks so much for this little prelude to spring. I just have to find some time to get these seeds in the propagator where they can get some heat.

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Buttoneer and Marclay...have fun on 31/3 ! Must be so nice to live so close you can have lunch together :)

Thanks Saya. Actually Judy is 250 miles from me but I go there once a month for meetings so we decided to get together. It will be the first time I have met someone here in the garden and will be so nice.I am looking forward to it

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Swap seeds are here! Thanks so much Shirley and everyone else who participated!! This was my first swap so I thought I would just have low expectations so I wouldn't be disappointed! Wrong idea! I am just thrilled and excited by the amount of seeds I received and now I can cross off 3 or 4 on my purchase order. Whee-hee! Thanks, thanks!! :)

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Me, too! Looking forward to it. Spring is here, officially today. Thank the Lord it "finally" got here. I noticed all kinds of crocuses & other little beauties blooming as they are all anxious to bloom.

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Hi Shirley, Thank you so much and of course everyone who has joined this swap...what a great selection of seeds you 've send me... I 'm so happy and surprised !

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

You know, Shirley, I clean forgot you were hosting this swap & forgot to give you the seeds & mailer when we met tonight. LOLOLOLOL. Will get it in the mail ASAP. It was great meeting Marclay & we're going to get together whenever she comes here to her monthly meetings in Harrisburg. I am the first DG-er she's met & she's the first one I've met. DG'ers are great people. We had a great meal together & I took her home & showed her our home & greenhouse & she left with plants & cuttings & seeds. Looking forward to Spring. Our grass is finally green.

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

I really must be tired. I read at the top of the thread that I had already mailed them in. Oh Lordy give me strength and a little Ginko biloba for this tired old mind. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.