would anyone be interested in the future....

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Okay guys I need addresses. I emailed everyone about 2 weeks ago to keep in touch and trying to give you info on trading or postage(wichever way you want) so here is the list I have of everyone. If you have changed your mind thats cool, just let me know so I dont worry and maybe we can trade next time.

hibiscus-sent
crestedchik-
Marclay-sent
CountryBumkin-
Aggiesmom-addy recvd
CoCo-sent
dusky-sent
JodyC-sent
Terry-sent
Skatayama100-sent
Badseed-
christmascactus-
Lizh-addy and trade recvd
Jenniew-addy recvd
yardbird-sent

I will update this as I get the info. I was going to send everything in order of request but I am going to send these as much in order as I can with any address recieved.
The temps have finaly gotten down from the 80's so Im now comfortable sending these out. We had two weeks of these temps wich was nice for me but not for sending seedlings out as I didnt want them to roast in transit.
Thanks everyone for doing this I have been having alot of fun and worry over this because I wanted everything to go right, especialy on my end. : )
Janet

This message was edited Apr 26, 2004 11:17 AM

This message was edited Apr 26, 2004 7:18 PM

This message was edited Apr 27, 2004 12:53 PM

This message was edited May 4, 2004 8:51 AM

you have mail . :)

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Janet go ahead and take me off the list....please give mine to someone else. I have SO much going right now and so many trades my head is spinning. Hope I didn't create extra work for you :-(

RikerBear
Marc

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Janet, you have mail (I emailed ya this morning - thanks for the nudge!!!!)

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks guys, Ive been answering as best as possible.

Mark, Ill take you off the list, no extra work for me so dont worry. Im just glad my head isnt spinning from all the stuff I gotta do. LOL

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Thanks for the up date Janet.

Wewoka, OK(Zone 7a)

You have mail!!!

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

just a note to those I havnt mailed to yet, You are not forgotten!! I will be mailing more out today and then I need to go search for more babies, I almost overloaded myself but want to make sure everyone gets what I promised. Dont worry you will get them if I have to go raid other yards, LOL. I will also email those that havnt responded just to make sure your still interested or if youd rather wait for another time.
Thanks for doing this with me guys, it really has been alot of fun, the P.O. even knows to automaticly get the "fragile" stamp out for me when I come in with boxes. Its just too funny.

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

I'm still in interested Dravencat. Thanks

Janet; recieved mine in the mail today and they are absolutely Wonderful and they came in very good condition.
Thank you for making this offer to everyone.
Going out now to get them potted up until they get a bit bigger to plant in the ground.
Many, many thanks to you.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Janet, I just emailed you ;o)

Longview, TX

I would love some seedlings also if she is interested please let me know.

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

all gone till I can get some more next year

Byhalia, MS(Zone 8a)

Arent laceleafs a dissectum? If so, wont hold true to seed. Will probably be a reg. japanese maple. Not sure if I am making a statement or asking a question here. lol Im pretty sure all laceleafs are dissectums but not sure.

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Dont know to be honest, but thanks for the info so I can watch closer.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.