The street where I live

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Photo of the street where I live, taken during the recent snowy spell - all gone now. My home is the nearest on the right - but you can't see it in this picture - only a few plants sticking up through the snow - and the gatepost.

Thumbnail by Northerner
Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Thanks for showing us. It looks lovely with the snow :)

Almost everywhere looks nice in the sunshine. It's not a bad street though.

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Yes, looks very pleasant :)

Wish we had more sun here today!
At least it's not so much lack of sun as a bitingly cold north east wind. The chill factor puts it way under zero apparently.
Well, thankfully it shouldn't last too long.

We have it brilliantly sunny here. Wish I was out on a jaunt. amazing the differences we have so close on this small island.

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

looks beautiful northener, I love snow. Not so nice I know if you have to drive out in it, but there's just something about a snowy scene which brings a lump to my throat.

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Wow, snow! :D

The houses look kinda big.. here all houses look pretty different. Single family houses I mean. Then there are areas which are full of small row-houses that look exactly the same. They share their own yard area and flagpole etc and every house has a small garden, though seems like they rarely get much use. Dunno, never lived in one like it. We live in a single famiyl house that has a really interesting yard compared to many others.. :)

They're reasonably big Evert. This is one of the better suburbs in Acklam. My father was a doctor - he bought the hose back in the 60s. They are 3 and 4 bedroomed semis. Having said that, the area has deteriorated and there are now areas that are much better - with much bigger houses too!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.