Morning Glory Source?

Schriever, LA(Zone 9a)

Does anyone have a source for purchasing japanese morning glory seeds?

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

I have got some nice ones from The Fragrant Path. You must send away for the catalog... addy is in the Garden Watchdog. Park's has some nice ones too

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

burpess, park seeds, stokes nurseries, and a few others sell some.

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

I have gotten them from Chey0kota seeds & Karchesky Canna in the MEMBER STORES here at Daves.
http://www.scifstore.com/showcase.php
I have also had really good luck finding them on Ebay.

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

You might try this one. I haven't bought any from her but there are some really pretty ones, and she has a pretty good selection...
Dee

http://www.intheattic.com/rk/glories.htm

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Please e-mail me for more information.

Schriever, LA(Zone 9a)

Thanks everyone who responded. Willow that link was perfect...just what I am looking for.

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Glad I could help out. I am still looking for more sources myself so if I find some I will post here or E-mail you the link.....

Dee

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

I grew them last year, but I just did not think to keep the seeds seperate, they are all thrown in the same jar! But When I plant this year, I will for sure keep them seperate since there seems to be such a outcry for them.

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

OMG - just saw the prices that some of those seeds are getting....and here we have them so cheap sent directly from Japan. (not as many, but, wow - she's getting a pretty penny for some of those).

Ladibug - I don't have many different varieties left because I didn't do a very good job of collecting seeds, but if you'd like some of the red moonflowers on top (Yugao) for free (I have tons of those), I'd be happy to send.

Schriever, LA(Zone 9a)

SBarr,
I would love to try some this season! I sent you an e-mail. Thanks so much.

Ladibug

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.