blue silk MG's and MUCH more!

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Well,
you are not gonna believe this, but you know how everyone was looking all summer for these beauties and no one was selling them? I was told about the MEMBER STORES here on Daves (the link to them is on the right sidebar under HOME, EXTRAS, FORUMS...)and I went into them & started looking through them, and in Karchesky Canna store I found not only Blue silks, but also the Roman Candy that was just up over $9 on ebay last time I looked, and the double sunrise serenade MG! I bought a good bit from her & in an email she was kind enough to tell me that she would possibly be adding some more of the blue silks & also a different Japanese MG after she checked her inventory.
So now I am going to go through ALL the stores with a fine too comb to see what OTHER treasures have been sitting right here all along!
So anyone that was like me & had not heard of these stores, get over there & check them out! :~)

Donna

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

I bought some of the Blue Silks and the Roman Candy mg's, still waiting for them to arrive, but the prices were great!!
Laurrie

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

Thanks for the heads-up, Donna! Too late for the blue silk, but I did get some of the double sunrise serenade (and a couple other things!). Will have to check back.....

PV

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.