Hi All!

Jonesboro, AR(Zone 7a)

I just subscribed today also! I've been reading a few posts here and there, and decided to go ahead and join! I've heard nothing but great comments from this site.
I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and learning alot of new and wonderful things!

Sioux City, IA(Zone 4b)

Hello ArkieGal, Welcome to Dave's Garden. Lot of nice friendly people here. I've been a member since this past summer and have really enjoyed it. I'm a new gardener so I've found helpful hints (how to get rid of slugs ect.) and it sure is nice to share my joys when I've planted something new and it GROWS. I'm sure you'll find that your subscription is the bargin of the year!

A warm welcome to Dave's Garden, ArkieGAL -- it's the online "home away from home" for many of us. Enjoy this beautiful place!

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

Welcome ArkieGAL, so glad you could join us. You'll love it here.

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome from Michigan. I promise you will never regret joining. Just pull up a chair and get comfortable.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

this is great site with great people... welcome...

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Hello from another michigander-You will love it here-Ive been he almost from the creation of daves and i love everyday here!
Have fun and jump right in!
welcome
dori

Jonesboro, AR(Zone 7a)

Thanks to all of you for such a warm welcome!
I have to admit there is SO MUCH information here! I spent most of the afternoon yesterday just reading and reading, and enjoying all of the pictures that everyone posts!
I could'nt wait to get my coffee and settle in with you guys and gals again today!

Mesilla Park, NM

Hi there, good to see you here.. there are so many forums and lots of help when you need it.. Welcome to Dave's and you will see lots of friends here old and new.. Antoinette

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Welcome to the greatest gardening site on the web.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Welcome to Daves, ArkieGAL. I love it when I see people join and get right into posting. Hope you have as much fun here as I do. There are a lot of great people here to help with needed information and to increase your plant population too. Talk to you soon!!

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

arkiegal - welcome to daves place. i'm sure you will make good friends. its a great place to share information and especially recipes.

Citrus Heights, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi arkiegal and welcome from Northern California. I'm a Newbie to Dave's Garden too. Everyone has been so warm and wonderful. I've already learned tons from the forums.

So, what do you like to grow?

Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

Welcome, arkiegal. I look forward to seeing you on the forums.

You are gonna love it here.

Cheri'

Hi ArkyGal,nice to meet someone from my neck of the woods!

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Hi ArkieGal, I didn't realize you were almost as new as me. I joined as a member last week of Nov. and said heck with this and became a subscriber Dec. 13. It's been great and I've learned a lot already. The only down side is now I really, really, really, want spring to get here! :) Welcome, Welcome!!

Newport News, VA(Zone 7a)

Being a member of the DG family
is better than breakfast in bed.
welcome!!
deller

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.