I have lots of Red Texas Star Hibiscus

Central, AR(Zone 7b)

I would love to trade these for sweet peas or annual dahlia seed but will do SASE. Please include a note of what the SASE is for. Will consider trading them for other seeds also! Thanks Tracy!

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Had them and think they are not hardy to my zone; had a bloom and a freeze; never got to see them! :(

Central, AR(Zone 7b)

Thats the pits! they are beautiful plants! A change form the dinnerplate hibiscus! Remind me in the spring for I start some in Jan/Feb/ for the people in colder zones--- you would definetly get to see some blooms this way! Tracy

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey bloomluver. I have some of these seeds collected from my plant this fall. Have you started these from seed before? Does the seed need to be fresh sown or will they keep til spring?

thanks

Central, AR(Zone 7b)

I freeze mine for about 10 to 12 days and sow as soon as I remove from the freezer! I usually get excellent germination--- not all seed will come true. But you will get plenty that way. I also do stem cuttings as soon as I seen "life" in the plant in spring. Very easy to do and blooms sooner. Give it a try. Thanks Tracy

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

GOD's Green Earth, United States(Zone 8b)

Tracy:

Do you still have any of these for SASE? Thanks, Gretchen

Central, AR(Zone 7b)

Gretchen---- I sure do have alot of them-- Do you want to do a SASE or trade? Do you have anything to trade--- I am not picky I love all blooms-- Tracy

Tracy:

I have very limited amounts of seeds -- did not know about this forum early enough to collect many during the season, so I would prefer to do SASE if that will work for you???

Thank You!
Gretchen

Central, AR(Zone 7b)

Gretchen---Just send me an email and I will mail your seeds to you---- No need for postage--- Kathryn

You have mail, but I absolutely insist on sending you postage or SASE. Its enough for you to part with your precious seeds!

Gretchen

Commerce, GA(Zone 8a)

Any extra? I would love to have some. Love hibiscius! SASE?

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Any seeds left? I can protect by raising in pots. I have lots of seeds of a perennial sweet pea that is not fragrant. Can send them, morning glory, cleosia, etc. if you are interested.

Tracy -- thank you!!!!!!! You have mail at Mailcall!!!
Gretchen

Paxton, FL(Zone 8a)

I would like some of your seeds, please. Could I interest you in moonflower vine seeds, brug seeds (unknown pink, looks like frosty or similar), canna, formosanum lily, hibiscus cannabinus, red salvia, gingerlily, and others.

Murchison, TX(Zone 8b)

Any left? i have lots of moonflower seeds--only bloom at night and smell wonderful.

I'm interested in Texas Star Hibiscus seeds. If any left, please email me.
thank you

Murchison, TX(Zone 8b)

I can trade for some if you want moonflower seeds. Few other things on my list-- se if there is anything you want.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.