photos of

Homestead, FL(Zone 10b)

Sherry:
I love hats and you look good in yours. That's some nice 'bling bling' you're wearing.

Gardengirl:
You have a beautiful family. Welcome to our Brug addiction :-)

Tonny:
You are gorgeous! ;-)

gardenwife:
You look beautiful in red and I love your smile.

steel_dat:
Tell Tarkus that he owes us another photograph. We want to see him too! :-)

I've enjoyed looking at all of the new photographs. We have such a beautiful Brugmansia family.

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

I think I missed this thread first time around. My computer is so slow today it is driving me crazzzzy! Anyway will try to post a picture of me with one of my tall brugs. Thanks for bumping up the thread. Donna

Thumbnail by rutholive
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Great pictures. You all look so happy. Well, everyone but Tarkus. LOL! Eva, you have to get another picture of him for us. Eva, you always looks as sweet as you are. Gardengirl, you have a lovely family. Donna, it's good to see you. Hope to see pictures of your brugs blooming too.

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

As I said above my computer was so slow earlier, I didn't get to look at all the posts. Great to see all of you, I really enjoyed being able to put a face with a name, and such good looking people. Donna

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Great pics everyone! Welcome Gardengirl. Glad to see you here!

Brugie, Steel datura does look like an angel unlike Tonny who looks so mischievous! LOL. And then to Root, LOL LOL!! The infamous Tarkus unveiled at last.

'lol'lol' ´Kelley 'lol' I am an angel as well and not a bit mischevious. Not real much anyway .... never was .... never answered back ... never teased anyone ... ask mom

(good, that mom she don't read this as my nose grow a full inch for every untru thing that I said and right now we have to use a concrete drill to free it from the wall that it grew into)

Thumbnail by

Shirley, nice to see your Harley. Cool :) My neighbour, Kenneth has a Harley as well. He builded most of it from scratch. Nice machine.

I got rid of the beard, when the weather started to warm up 'lol' I prefer more to be behing my guitar, as it don`t need to be cut so often 'lol' This is from my home in 2000, where I did an experiment, if a song for my dogs could be successfully accomplished. I came up with a few bar notes and incoporated phrases, that I would use with them as 'seek', 'chase', 'dinnertime', 'sit' and 'meatbone', plus their names Terry and Cocker and ... 'lol' I had them pay much attention for the next half hour or so. That was real funny.

Thumbnail by
Whitewater, WI

LOL, Root Why do you think he wears a hat??? :)~

OK, here's one that makes him look human.....lol ( he's going to hate me for this one...hehe)

A baby squirrel adopted him as a dad.....See, he has a nice side.....lol

P.S. Ooooops I guess I should have had him here to make sure it didn't get posted at a billboard size....He's reeeealy going to hate me now.....lol

This message was edited Aug 13, 2004 7:46 PM

Thumbnail by steel_datura
Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I sing to our dogs, too! "Doooo you waaaant bities? Whooooo's hungry?" LOL

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Great pictures, Tonny. I'd have liked to have heard you singing to the dogs. Did they howl along with you?

Good picture of DH, S_D. He can't be too bad, the squirrels love him.

Whitewater, WI

LOL, Ada......My own Dr. Doolittle.....

Almost forgot......Love those pics, Tonny.....So innocent.....Now if you'll only give us Moms' number so we can verify your story that you were a good little boy, we'll be set.... :)~

This message was edited Aug 13, 2004 9:18 PM

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Great pictures of everyone. brugie-shirley your so very lovely do not look old either.. kim, like your hair style to.. everyones lovely on here. nice to see you all.

Kim, I bet that they pay much attention to your song and am all over you, when you sing it 'lol'

Ada, yes, Cocker in fact did, when we came to the chorus, but Terry ... he started jumping arounfd chasing his own tail Guessed it must have confused him 'lol'

Ah, Eva, Mr. Doolittle in deed :) I don't think, that he won`t hate you. That is a nice picture and he has a heart of gold
... btw. Funny enough, I forgot that phone number. Silly me. (nose growing so long that I had to open a window not to break it) ... I loved to see Davids baby picture, so here's mine 'lol' Still the same innocent smile (ooops! nose broke neighbours window.) ;)

Thumbnail by
Marshfield, MO(Zone 6a)

Here is Theo with Beau giving him a hug. He is the most loveable dog, he always wants to be loving on you and kissing on you, but unfortunately I can't carry a tune in a bucket, so I don't sing to him.

Thumbnail by MaryinLa

Mary, what a cute picture. I can tell, that Theo and Beau really enjoy to relax and have fun in each others company. btw. sing for him anyway, Mary. I don`t carry a tune in life, so if it were for that my doggies would probably have snarled at me a long time ago. It is their recognition of keywords that they are familiar with, that makes it a fun experience. Did you post Beau also on the pets forum? I would love to see more pictures of that happy little friend :)

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Tonny, you were such a cute baby and look so happy.

Great picture, Mary.

Marysville, WA(Zone 7a)

sometimes you just have to sit down and take your shoes off. Olympus Stylus 300, tripod/remote.

Thumbnail by balvenie
Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Good picture balvanie, nice to meet you =)

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Balvenie, anyone ever tell ya you like just like Dr. Andrew Weil?

Thumbnail by poppysue
Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Oh MY!

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

That's a silly picture. I prolly shouldn't have posted that... I was just being goofy. I didn't mean to offend. Really tho... he does look like Andrew Weil. I have a few of his books - the guy must be a millionaire now but started out as botonist and trecked his way through Central & South America after he got out of college.

http://images.google.com/images?q=Andrew%20weil&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Looks like he forgot to get under running water on that trip. LOL!

Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

Think this is the first I have posted to this.........has been such a l-o-n-g one, I just never looked.

Enjoyed seeing everyones' pics, nice to put names to faces.

Hello Balvenie, pleased to meet you :)
Yes, there is nothing like relaxing and streaching out the toes sometimes. btw. I noted that you looked for information about plant culture earlier. In case you did not find any sources, here' s a link. I hope to use it myself one day as most of the ingrediences we already have in the kitchen and other items can properly be substituted to what is at hand :)

Its funny, though. Sometimes, when I read about apparently complicated scientific procedeure carried out in highly specialized devises I can't help to think by myself, what they need all those expensive epiquipment for 'lol' Many good results can as well be obtained by using a couple of drinking glass and a little bit of rubbing alcohol. Lene was surprised some time ago, when I had to make an experiment with Datura seeds and asked:

- Can I use your baking oven 'lol

Here's the link to a few how-to's about plant tissue culture:

http://www.une.edu.au/~agronomy/AgSSrHortTCinfo.html

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

Where's your picture Gloria?!?

Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

HAAA........No way!

Brugie, Kell and Liz know what I look like! Another one of Shirleys' old bag friends. Just a short note.....I take a better pic than Kell, my bra holds me up better, at least off the ground. teehee

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

lolol awww cmon Gloria!

Marysville, WA(Zone 7a)

Gosh Sue, wonder if the Doc needs a stand in for some of the 'less tidy' photos.I thought I bore a slight resemblence to Frank on Trading Spaces. Tonny, thanks for the tissue culture reference. 'By the book' it was too daunting, this article is a little easier to handle.Mange tak

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Thanks for the compliments on the 'do, you guys. I like it, too! It's great seeing everyone. Does anyone think a new thread might be started to continue this? With 300+ replies, it's slow-loading even on my cable connection.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

A new thread has been started for adding more photos. Should load much faster, for a while at least. You can add your photos here: http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/450571/

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

Thought I would pop this and the new thread up for all the new people here. Here is the link to the new thread. http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/450571/

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL Gloria, I just saw this. I say if you got it flaunt even if it is on the ground!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Looking at this thread raises a question. Where is David? I miss his posts.

David's latest post
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/493818/

~Bump~
When I first joined I found these and enjoyed looking through them.

Syracuse, NY

here is a photo of hostas

Thumbnail by drummat
Fort Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10b)

Here I am on a cool day (not that there are many) enjoying my garden

Thumbnail by xeriscape8321
Syracuse, NY

this is me grumpy bob

Thumbnail by drummat
San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL Bob, that photo is priceless. Looks like you had too much Christmas fun! Your hostas are really an inspiration. What a glorious sight.

Gary, you are SO CUTE!!! And a gardener too. Too bad I am so old. LOL.

bump

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.