Have Brugmansiacuttings...anyone?

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

A nice gentleman in my neighbourhood brought me al his cuttings of his Brugs: soft yellow ones, creamy white ones,
white with thin pink edge ones and from an orange one (Brugmansia - sanguinea ?? - Feuerwerk). So many cuttings...if anyone likes to have some I can send them for the costs of postage and packing.

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Hi Saya,I'd be very interested in some cuttings, having just grown my firsy one to survive from seeds(slugs munched all the rest)I'm so impressed with the flowers and perfume from them.How do you want costs sent,which currency?

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

I'd love some too please saya, particularly soft yellow ones
I love anything scented. So...
I'll email you with my address and please let me know about costs/currency etc

Hi Sue and Philomel! Brugs are in the mail today. PLMK when the envelopes arrive at your place and if all went okay.

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Thanks very much saya - will be in touch!

Hi Saya, thanks a lot, what can I do in return?

Hi saya, they arrived safely, think they might have gone on a bit of a detour. or maybe got caught up in the back-log from the mail strike.
Many thanks for them, will treasure them.

little hadham, United Kingdom

Hi Saya,
Do you still have some? I would be interested in the white/pink one or the cream one.

I put them in a pot of water to root,two of them are growing away, and when I lifted them out ,they have great roots already. I'm so chuffed.
thanks again Saya.

little hadham, United Kingdom

Hi Lenne,

Did you get my email? I received the cuttings on Saturday. Thank you very much for your kindness.
Anna

Hi, I'm glad all have arrived safely at your place. Yes they're good cuttings. It would be a shame to throw them on the compostheap.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.