a gardening poem

SE/Gulf Coast Plains, AL(Zone 8b)

Carrie, thanks for poping this thread back to the top in the forum. Love the poem. lol.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

So Kay, or Melissa, is that why Nadine calls you MK? Melissa Kay?

SE/Gulf Coast Plains, AL(Zone 8b)

Yes, but I'll answer to Kay, Melissa, the combination or just MK.
Jim is taking courses at the local technical college and is doing more of the outside work I'm getting too old for. Nadi is busy with her outside job as well. So I'm taking over the writing and computer work. I'm probably slower than either of them, but with the aid of my text to speech program, I think I will be able to handle the job. It is the housework part of the re-shuffling of responsibilities I'm not liking.
Should I post that Amargia is now Melissa "Kay" on the screen names/Real names forum? When Jim and Nadi have time to return to the DG fold, they'll come back under their own user names. Though Jim may choose something other than Seacanepain. He still suffers chronic pain, but we've just about eradicated the Arundo donax (sea cane, wild cane) that was taking over our front slope. For the foreseeable future, Amargia will mean me writing.
I think I will start checking out older, inactive threads on Sundays. There is some good stuff in them.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Kay, I can switch you. Whatever happened to kudzu one?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.