Hi I'm froto

Detroit, MI(Zone 5b)

I'm new to Daves, Glad to be here.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey Froto,you found it!
I met Froto from BGI,we talked VooDoo Lily,well he left his number in an Email,so I called tonight,then he called back later,we have done some yacking!
He had not heard of Daves,well I just talked him right into joining!,LOL!only took one small twist of his wrist!!!

So lets give him a Big ole Daves howdy!!
He has a very nice pond!maybe we can talk him into putting a picture up here!

Root

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Welcome,
You will love DG!
Hope to get to know you better!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6a)

A Big DG Welcome froto from Frederick, Md! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Welcome hope you come to love DG as much as I do. It's a great place with a lot of great people.

Welcome, Froto. This is a great site and it's nice to see you here!

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Glad to meet another ponder...a long distance wave from
Saskatchewan and welcome to Daves!

This message was edited Oct 2, 2003 10:17 PM

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Welcome, froto, from the NC mountains!

(How about adding your location, or at least zone so we know where you are? It will help in talking on the forums! Look at Preferences under"About You" on the right column.)

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi froto and welcome! Another BGI'er here too. Hope Root did warn you of the unavoidable addiction to DG, you just can't help it--the BEST folks on earth are here :)

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

I will tell him about zone and town,he is in Mi.He was busy last night,I'm sure he will be along soon.

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

Hi there and Welcome from PA!!

Detroit, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey everybody, been busy and found this to be very addicting. You guys really make one feel welcome. I'm sort of new at this (computer and forums) so bare with me.I did talk to "rootdoctor" yesterday for awhile. Very nice guy. My first guestion is do I respond to everyone individually? Or is this group hug good.

I'll post pictures soon. Again thanks for the warm welcome, this is so much fun, I need oxygen.

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I'm kind of new to this forum myself and so I can't speak positively but I think that your, as you put it, "group hug" will be fine with most folks. Everyone seems so friendly and helpful here that I don't think there is enough time to always respond on an individual basis.

Welcome!

Detroit, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks talk back later.

Hey, I felt that "group hug," and it's just fine!

Detroit, MI(Zone 5b)

Great,Whiterose, It's great to be here.

Crossville, TN

Welcome from an old lady from Arizona...who just happens to be in Virginia today...and in TN next week. Have fun here! Jo

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Jo,I am saving an Individual hug for your neck,someday I hope to meet you!
Rett,Welcome to Daves' feel free and please jump in anywhere,We like to meet all,this place is huge,so don't feel bad if you can't respond to every post.
froto,been out sitting on he porch,very nice night here,had a Hummingbird Moth pay a visit,I'm glad I do not Breed these Brugs,this guy was going to them all.
Root©ट©¬

Thumbnail by rootdoctor
Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

froto - welcome to dg from a new yorker

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Welcome from Howie's better half, Whiterose's niece, and Lotusblossom's daughter. Confused yet? I am!

Thanks for pointing Froto to DG, Root.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

froto welcome from about 1hr north of you! Im sure you are going to love this place!

You are a lord of the rings fan? we luv those movies!

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

Hi to Froto from Idaho. Just jump in and post wherever you feel like it. We love new people in our DG family.

Welcome to Rett1950 too! And you are right, I felt that group hug too. :>)

Newcastle, ON(Zone 5a)

Welcome Froto,
You will have a great time here..Happy you and Root have connected..he's a good fella.
Cheers,
Carol

Shalimar, FL(Zone 8a)

Hi! Froto from NW FL panhandle! You will really enjoy DG! Jen

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome to this addictive site. I hope you still have time to garden. We'll be looking for pictures of your pond.

Crossville, TN

Rootdoctor...you just bring that special hug out to southern Arizona!! I'll give it right back to you! Jo

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

RR,Dw is ging out your way in a month or so,maybe I'll sneak in her carry on!!!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Hey, Froto - happy belated birthday, by the way!

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

A big welcome from California, froto!

Honor, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome from another Michigander!

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

ejoy the site.

Crossville, TN

Root...both are very welcome to my home. Ho

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Dennis....just found this thread. Welcome to Daves, just a bit late, but a welcome from me anyway.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.