Grapefruit tree

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Looking for a home..see my trade list for more info.
scooterbug>^,,^< SB

Harlem, GA(Zone 8a)

You wanna give your grapefruit tree a home???? I want it :-) Hey woman :-) lol

Madam,
.....We do a complete background check when considering new parents for our children. This will include criminal recordz,is this just an obsession,color of house they go to,and does it face east or west,type of car you drive,color of hair,when is the last time you ate sushi,how many hourz you sleep,if you"Can't Drive 55",plan to leave on an extended cruise,can you moon-walk, ever mooned,are you an AOL'er ,are you generous,loving & forgiving,ever towed from a no parking zone,bought rollerblades -still unused , ever paint your toenails red and visit hootchie-mama establishmentz.
.....This form will be delivered personally by a CIA Agent or Jake's Bar & Grill staffmember .After an iris scan for positive id you may dictate the answerz to the agent.
Thank You and don't mess up,
ms.shirley D.M.N.

This message was edited Sep 25, 2003 9:14 AM

Harlem, GA(Zone 8a)

You Goof-Ball!!!!!! I answer all of the above as far as loving forgiving generous, paint my nails blue lol jokin, havent gotten any tickets..ever lol....now do I pass??????
Ya nut!!!!!LOLOL

Gotta have fun once in a while........heheheheh =)
Now all I need to do is get or make a box for the dang thing...BTW...his name is Engelbert. U planning on being away in the near future,he wouldn't like sitting in 'da box too long.I'll send Priority Mail, just check the box when you get it and send me the postage.OK?

Harlem, GA(Zone 8a)

ROFLMBO!!!!!!! YOU CRACK ME UP, I AM DYIN' OVER HERE LOLOLOL!!!!!!! You are serious??? "Engelbert"??? you really sending him to me LOL I dont get out much I guess!!! yOU DONT HAVE MY ADDRESS NUT!!!! omgosh you makin' me hurt Im laughin so hard...

Get thee over to DG Address Exchange......you are right ...ya ain't listed...lol

Harlem, GA(Zone 8a)

LOL do you want me to really for real email you my addy? I thought you were just joking? lol dont play with me woman!!!! ROFL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.