Kiss Me Over The Garden Gate

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Any one here grow this heirloom plant or have seeds??
Thanks, >^,,^< SB

Thumbnail by scooterbug

I may have just a few seeds and would have to check. Just don't know for sure and won't make any promises, but if I can find any, you're more than welcome to em. Give me a couple of days and will get back to you and if you don't hear from me on here, please email me; as this mind is forgetful at times.

'Don't Kiss Your Girlfriend
At The Gate
Love May Be Blind
But The Neighbors ain't!

This message was edited Wednesday, Aug 13th 4:42 PM

TY Coco, Sound like this is prefect for a spot I have that would allow letting this this overgrow and spread. Already have wild roses around there adding these would make it my 'pink corner'.
I have a "Century "farm ,love old timey flowers,helter skelter...here & there.
Hugs, Shirley

Found the seeds for you Scooterbug; now you just need to email me your address and they will go out in the mail hopefully Saturday. Anything else you may be interested in while I'm sending?? LMK

TY CoCo,Really need to slow down here,DG already has me digging a new Iris ,etc bed.....you have mail...;^) SB

folks; the few seeds that I had of 'Kiss Me Over The Garden Gate' are gone and already went out in the mail today. I wish I had more to share with more of you who have emailed me, but I don't, and feel embarrassed that I just only had a few seeds to send to scooterbug.
Scooterbug; I did send alittle something extra to help make up for the few seeds I sent, so sometime next week you should be getting some snail mail from me. Enjoy, and I hope you have great success with the seeds.

TY CoCO,I will treasure them,and I see no reason for the embarresment of my garden Angels.
Just getting back into gardening after a 12 year "doin' something else"lol.... I may have some offerings yet this year but this is a long shot... Hugs, >^,,^< Shirley

CoCo- I was one of the ones who emailed you. Don't worry about having enough seeds to around. We gardeners are a bit needy. :-0 Our love for plants and flowers make us a bit forward at times.
I am glad you could make scooterbug happy. :-)

Davena

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.