European Round up

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

anyone for a European/British round up next spring or summer? Easyjet will be releasing seats for next year in the next few months and if we book early enough we get cheap seats eg I'm flying with EasyJet next year for a mere £25

As this fell apart within days of the suggestion we can work towards next year.

Brugvalley, Germany(Zone 7b)

I am in.

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

If I was well enough , I'd be in like a shot, hope you can get it off the ground (the round up that is, not the plane! )

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Has anyone any suggestions on the best place to meet?
An interesting open garden with somewhere to eat might be good? The most central spot for everyone interested?
What did you have in mind mark?

Just thought - would it help if it was near you sue, so you don't have to travel?

(Needless to say I'm in)

This message was edited Saturday, Jul 26th 3:56 AM

Birmingham, United Kingdom

I'm interested too, and if it were in Sue's neck of the woods, it wouldn't be a problem.
Marigold

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

That sounds like it could be a laugh ... let's make sure that there is a good pub/inn nearby :-D

Wintermoor

Hi Philomel, thanks for the thought, but as my days can vary. I couldn't always guarentee that I'd be well enough on a chosen day.One day though.

...but if it was closish to you, if it did happen to be a better day you might be able to come?

Sure would,try to stop me.But what I wouldn't want was it to be based around that fact, and others have to travel longer ,then I pull out,I would feel terrible.
When I'm back on my feet I shall be flying all over,IOrelands first on my listt!!..in fact one of my cousins-in-law has just bought a guest house in Tipparaary,so hubbys talking about going there when his cousin has got it up and running.
We do go to Folkestone(hubbys home town) sometimes,to visit his parents,trouble is the journey normally wipes me out for a few days,so I miss all the trips out,I'm sure he does it deliberately so's I can't go out spending!!..:-)
You folks arrange your venue, then if I'm up to it, I'll get my chauffer to take me, with a trailer for all the plants that is ......

Looks as if this is dying another death :(

So we have Denmark, Germany, N Ireland and 2 or 3 from England. Wonder where the central spot is and who's going to work it out Must be E Anglia or the Netherlands at a guess.........

I'm not interested anymore anytime.

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

....and you say my organisation is lousy!!

oh er misses!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.