Japanese Morning Glories From Co-Op

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Don't know whats wrong with me this year. Here it is June 4 and I have not even started mine yet! There are just not enough hours in the day I guess! I'm so busy making flower beds I'm forgetting to plant the seeds! Sigh.....

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Sue - don't fret too much. I didn't start mine until about 2 weeks ago. There still is time. From previous posts, looks like the time from planting to flower is about 2 months.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Sue, don't feel bad. Just like Sandra, I planted mine about 2 weeks ago after soaking them in water overnight. They germinated quickly and should grow rapidly when planted in larger containers, outside in your garden, or twining up your trellis. Don't forget to give them fertilizer and place them in full sun.

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

I've added it to my to do for Monday! I should see blooms in August. (fingers and toes crossed!)

Tokyo, Japan

Good luck Sue -

I've saved up about an hour's worth of "Whooo Hoooooooo"s for your first blooms!

;)

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Hee hee! Thanks Lophophora! :-D

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Hee hee hee........I have some of the fushia and fushia and white stripes up a blooming.....course they got a long way to go, and a lot more blooms to develop. They should really take off this month! Thanks again Sandy!!

"eyes"

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

I only started 2 varieties, and that was only about a month ago. I forget which 2 off the top of my head but I have variegated leaves :) :) :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.