Lupi's Bulb Line Party!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Lupine, how ya doing out there? Want some Iced Tea or Shredded BBQ? It's delicious!

(Zone 5a)

I'll have some of that BBQ and pass a cold one over here, boy this line waiting is hard work.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Lupy's dad cut those lilacs and they weren't there until you arrived.........I plead innocent all the way........LOL.

I would love some of that BBQ and an Ice Tea.......sugarless please :)

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

okay, did anyone miss me? no one sent a search party to look for me, geez!! I went looking for the porta-potty, and saw some cheetos on the ground, like a little trail of them, so I had to see where they led and the next thing I know I'm handcuffed to a tree by some guy in a cop uniform! he came outta nowhere, otherwise I could have outrun him for sure. He had weird glowing eyes, and talked funny. he wouldn't let me go until I promised to share the rest of the cold beer in my cooler...thanks for holding my spot, Pond! hey Molly, get your feet off there, that's not a footrest! That cooler better not be empty!! uh-oh!!! are Zany's eyes glowing too, or am I just imagining things?

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Zany's eyes do glow with love, laughter and delight at seeing you back safe and sound...and the knowledge that
WE ARE NOT ALONE!

$#%! %^$y zANY! not alone! Tee Hee! @#$#$^Sb !!

This message was edited Wednesday, May 7th 2:49 PM

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

You guys are too much!!! Would love to meet you all and see if you're as full of it as you sound like?
Thanks Pond for sticking up for me, but doubt that I could beat my way out of a paper bag with this cold. Anyone want a good used virus cold?
I'm waiting patiently to see what is offered befor Molly Bee snaps them all up. Now Pond, behave yourself!!!!
Maxine

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi Maxine! Actually in real life I am a tall, slender, beauty with an intelligence level that is too high for the local Mensa chapter to measure...errr...no...that was a dream... In real life I have no sense of humor, am very boring and mean spirited but it would be fun to get this group together wouldn't it!

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

You got it!! Think I will bring my scoup shovel along thou if you don't mind.

Maxine

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL that shovel better be a BIG one or you will end up knee deep in....Shi...Sunshine ;~}

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

yeah, in real life I'm really, really mean!!!!
so just watch out if you ever meet up with me! grrrrrrrrr

Cortlandt Manor, NY(Zone 6a)

Now easy on the BBQ -- you wouldn't want to get too full, doze off and loose your spot ;). Oh nevermind -- here, you all have some more!

This message was edited Wednesday, May 7th 6:28 PM

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

What happened to my helpers??????

Joan was out here until she got blasted in the face with a shot from the water cannon! I kept telling her it was too soon to dig up the giant alliums! They are just now blooming. Another week, OK Joan?

Deb was here making seed packets, she vanished in a puff!

Carena was here keeping us entertained until the inter-galactic space police nabbed her. Glad she got loose, but keep her away from Zany's foot-rest!

(Maxine, if you want to see how crazy Wind and I really are, check out the Garden Talk forum, the OH gatherings! A couple photos for people who want to know!)

Do you all see my stick???? Get back in line!!!!! ROCL

I got a photo of 2 of my clumps of daffs. Y'all will see why I need to divide them! I will post it when I can. And this is just 2 clumps! I have been hard at work digging clumps and more clumps and more clumps...

No, officer, I swear! This is MY garden!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Hey Copper, unhand that woman! She is innocent. Go arrest some vigilantes over there----->Pond and over there------> Mollybee. They are armed and dangerous and this poor garden owner has had to resort to protecting herself with a stick while they pretend to be helping her out!

Scrithcleskrj Scratch4#$%WETR!!! Zany $@%RG Cops/?

Shhhh they'll hear you! And no, we do not want the men with the shiney badges harmed....just send them back to Dunkin Doughnuts ASAP!

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

Lupi, never fear!!! I am here to protect and defend your honor (and garden) from all who do not treat you with the respect you deserve ( like Zany)!!!!! After all I have told you and told you that I DO NOT want any of your bulbs. Molly and Maxine will take them till I am more ready anyway so I don't have to worry about taking them this time. Yes, officer, this truly IS her garden. She is just trying to be nice to these holigans but they think they should stand in line and fight about her plants that they won't get if they get too mean about it. SHE DA BOSS!

Maxine, I am really suprised at you that you think I would hang around with people who are NOT of a humorous bent! After all you spent a few days with me last fall. In fact, I could tell some stories about you if you DON'T get into the swing of telling lies whoops I mean stories of how badly you want to have some of Lupi's garden plants. NOW GET WITH IT GIRL!!!!!

This thread is sure getting ME out of a LOT of housework. LOL I go out and work on my garden and then don't have time to vaccuum or dust. (whoops, Maxine has seen my house and knows I don't do that stuff anyway. LOL)

Zany, you get back into line or I will turn my dogs and Molly's loose on you this time. ZANY GET BACK!!!

Carena, I at least saved your place in line for you while you were gone. You have been nice to me in the past and that takes precedence over somebody like Zany who has never done anything but aggravate me. LOL

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Pond, you rascal you. I have never threatened, badmouthed or been rude to Lupine in any way shape or form and you persist in telling all these wonderful people that you are defending her from the likes of ME! I am hurt and saddend by your accusations and demand that you cease and desist at once ;~}

LUPINE, Pond is picking on me! :~p Just for that I really think I deserve some Giant Alliums when they are ready!

This message was edited Thursday, May 8th 1:37 AM

Lupi,
don't listen to her. You have read all that she has written and you KNOW who is telling the truth here. She is underhanded to say the least about her. I think she needs to be told she won't get ANYTHING before she hurts somebody. Why oh why do you need sleep when Zany is being so rude and inconsiderate to me? I need to know if I can take out my giant fire hose and send her home PRONTO.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Now there he goes again!

I have written little rhymes
and helped Lupine with her counts
And never in thes trying times
Have I quesrioned her amounts.

1 for you and 6 for me
That Lupy counts so well
And though greedy I may be
Lupine still treats me well.

So put away your whips and guns
And don't be such a Bully
Now please pass me the hot dog buns
or your hair I soon will pully :~P

Now see what you did!
You made me write in verse
which Lupine likes (she said she did)
So this is brown nosing at it's worst

Not that I really mind
I'll stoop pretty low
for any free plants I find
to make my garden grow.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Well now I feel better knowing there are really no green men here with us! That is such a relief!
As for the Coppers, well we talked them into staying up front with us. They seem to think if all of you have gotton outta hand once you'll get way outta hand again!! They were even nice enough to bring us back some Doughnuts and fresh coffee. Mmmmmmm cream filled warm doughnuts yummmmmmm O wait Pond, you have some cream filling on your nose, here's ya a napkin. Guess I'll go ahead and pass the box back there since you all are licking your lips while watching us eat. Zany, there is one with sprinkles on it for you if you get it before Carena does. Wind didn't you say you were going to pass on the doughnuts because you were too full of BBQ? Someone did say that, but I can't hear over the growling noises I keep hearing....I think that is Flo's stomach I hear making all them sounds! Give the girl a doughnut Zany!!
Maxine, looks like you have white stuff on your nose...must be powdered sugar off the doughnuts. No wait there weren't any powdered ones left....Have you been licking the inside of the box?? Shame on you Maxine!

edited because I can't spell lol

This message was edited Thursday, May 8th 10:29 AM

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

good morning!!!! my big butt thanks you for the donut!

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

oh my, my stomach always sounds like that............LOL
Doesn't mean that I'm hungry though :)
Thanks for the doughnut offer but on this diet I'm only allowed to stare at it for awhile.........ROTFL

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

$#%TRTS! %^$%N Working #$%TV!! Indeed!
Mollybee $%#$G#@$% Eyeing #%$#$%DF Weed!

Pond GFVBRR%T$ and erq $#% 454 road
$%^%^ 56b GH%&$&&I tytbun6e%$%n mowed!

My Little friends you're doing fine
when this is over we'll build a sign
Saying "My Garden came from a Party Line!"

(Zone 5a)

Ok ya'll clam down I will be helping Lupy this week to get them all planted ( after I get mine first lol) now with that said pass another beer.

It's so nice to have a bulb scrap, it brings out the best in us and I am having too much fun reading all the responses. Since I have a dear friend in the fire dept I am going to ask that he brings out the big gun water hose to cool everyone off so grab something and hold on tight here it comes.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

RT$#%^ Raincoats $%$#^HB!! WHEEEeeeee!

Windysniffer, thanks for the waterblast. WE errr..I enjoyed it.

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

where did i disappear too....where were you when the cops were taking me away. i kept waiting for you to say..'hey, she's with me........but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, nooooooooooooo no one came to my recue. i was just in front of a judge who hates gardeners. i heard through the d.a.'s assistant that is has to do with ribbon grass, honeysuckle and her mother. seems she had to get every little piece of ribbon grass out of the garden beds before she could play with her friends and one night she was there so late that the honeysuckle started to wrap itself around her and well, rumor has it that her mother left her there for 3 days and 2 nights while little creatures called muses, i'm not making this up, really i'm not, came and tickled her feet. well she goes real hard on gardeners now whenever they appear in front of her in the courtroom and we won't even talk about what she does to the keepers of the muse's. i hear she's got undercover muse cops on her payroll. hey windy, you hear from your family about that?
so after spending the past 2 nights in jail, afraid to take a shower, eat or sleep. i came right back here, to help out. so THAT is were i went to. it wasn't a poof that took me away it was a paddy wagon.
i'm sooooooo sleepy. nodding off...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh Debi ZZZZZZZing away! Come on, wake up! It's time to play! Shake off that dream of tickleing Muses and Judges with their very short fuses. Have some Java to clear your mind and understand that MY muses are kind. They may tickle your fancy but never your toes though some are so bad you wil crinkle your nose. And steer Clear of Molly and Pond
because they are wannabe's and of policemen are fond.

Have some food and a nice cold drink, Don't step on green men...when you do they Stink!

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

I'm setting up a slip-n-slide, bring that fire hose over here, this is going to be fun!

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Lani, don't worry about your house!! I came to meet you and Wayne. Archie always told me when I got upset about the house---there's clean dirt and DIRTY dirt.
Guess where the dirty dirt is?
I'm getting tired of being in line. Some body pushed me and then stepped on my toe.
Maxine

(Zone 5a)

Debi_Z I am so sorry you weren't suppose to go before the judge but just be held until the bulb give away was over....I am going to have to scold my family out for that one. Plus I will sneak an extra bulb in for pain and surffering. Oh by the way watch out for Zany's muses she says they are good but that's just to throw you off. I am living proof of that, they cast a spell on me and made my legs so small that they look like a tooth picks.

Carena I will be sure to tell them to point at your slip-n- slide so you can have some fun, it will keep you busy while I scoop up the bulbs *evil grin*

Maxine that was Flo that pushed you and stepped on your toe I seent her lol gotta keep and eye on that one, she is sweet but sneaky.

Debi_Z you really need some soap with that water from the firemen. I have some really nice lavender soap that you can use. It will make you smell better after two days of jail time.

The dirty dirt is in the corral, Maxine. LOL That money maker dirty dirt.

Carena, Maxine and Molly be careful of whose food you eat or you might live to regret it. I got duped by that ploy once and the next thing you knew I was giving mouth to mouth recusitation to a whale.

Cortlandt Manor, NY(Zone 6a)

Yes, Ponditis is right, make sure no one slips any sleeping powder into your powdered doughnuts or you'll sleep right through this whole event!

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

thanks for the coffee zany.
now windy i'm having a hard time here, thinking you and your family are the good guys, ok? you spend 2 days in jail and then when someone says 'i'll have to give them a talking too', see if that is good enough for you. i don't think so. thank goodness i had a really good lawyer, who got me out of there. hurrrrrumph.
and you zany, had best watch out for those undercover muse cops. windy? did you ask your family about them? i'm not going near any of those little buggers. i'm not going back to jail for associating with them and then back in front of the hanging basket judge. so just keep those little green booggers away from me.
this sure is a dangerous place to hang out. dang.....i hope these bulbs are worth it.
i think that i should move to the head of the line for pain and suffering. although up there i will probably get shot at, won't get any sleep for fear of loosing my place in line and get food poisoning and god only knows what else.
keep that firehose with all that cold water away from me.

oh lupy can i come back inside and finish those seed packets for you? it is dangerous out here. thanks sweeti, i'm going to take a nice hot shower with this nice lavander soap ponditis gave me. thanks ponditis ahhhh that feels so good...i'm singing in the shower, just singing in the shower, what a glorious feeling after 2 days in jail. just singing in the shower........

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

I'll not be eatting anyones food that I don't trust. The ones in the back of the line are the ones I don't trust!! Because they are just trying to wiggle their way up front and they'll do anything to get here!
Debzzzz you must still be dreaming! To think you can just march to the front of the line for no good reason! You better wake up and smell the doughnuts girlfriend! LOL
Pond and I have to really take a liking to ya before we'll let you move up here with us, and we aren't real fond of Jailbirds!
Maxine, you better watch out for Flo, she can really mess ya up when her tummy starts growling. She's on a diet and we had doughnuts....so no wonder she stepped on your toe!
O Windy one, you my friend must tell yourself you are blessed to have such skinny little leggs! We could have zapped you with the Thunder Thighs Spell!!
Alyssum, I would offer you a doughnut but looks like the box was soaked by the firehose while they were trying to aim for Carena's slip and slide! I'll let you know when they bring another box.
Pond help me braid my hair, I am getting a little hot. I know...I will shoot my water cannon straight up in the air and let it come falling down like a cool rain. Ready???
Here goes!!!!!!!!
whoooooooooo that is cold when it first hits ya!

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Everyone must still be sleeping! Guess that sleeping powder I put on the doughnuts really worked after all! Now I can finally get some rest of my own and I wont have to worry about someone trying to wiggle their way to the front of the line.
I sleep with one eye open just in case you all get any bright ideas too!
Pond will be along shortly to do crowd control with her whip. Then I'll go refill my cannon and let Pond take her a nap while I watch over ya'll.
Shhhhh I think I hear Zany stirring around I think Flo is trying to steal her little stuffed animal(shaped like a little green man) They might just wake up fighting!! That Zany will fight cha over that little green funny talking thang!

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Shhhhh Molly, don't tell her I'm sneaking up

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

I'll keep the cannon ready and have it aimed right at her just in case she gets too crazy, that way I can cool her off a bit.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Sleep Ha Ha Giggle Tee HEE! Good thing we never took her up on those doughnuts but the sprinkles were suspicious.

@#$%TB!!V Plan,, $%#$ SGR!!#$ Working Zanymuse!

Yep! Working great! Keep up the good work my friends!

Thumbnail by Zanymuse

I don't need my whip right now, Molly. I have it rolled up here in my belt though and it only takes me a millionth of a second to get it out and cracking. My weapon of choice right now is my fire hose. You know the one that will empty out the Atlantic Ocean. It really works too! The last time I tried it out the blue whales were down in the caverns of the empty ocean telling me to please please put their water back!!! I did and they are MOST grateful to me now so I have them for backup if needed. And you KNOW what that means, dear Molly. *evil snicker*

I guess it is time to break out the smoked salmon that my friend sent along with me. Ohhhh isn't that lovely stuff?

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh Dear, I may have taken this too far! Poor Pond is out there with a drinking straw thinking she can use it to drain the Atlantic and the Whales are her friends! Oh well, the poor thing seems to be enjoying her fantasy so we'll just let her continue and keep an eye on her so she doesn't hurt herself....

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

#$%@$#T!!v %^T Bulbs!!! adsfv! Zanymuse #$%T Friend

Thumbnail by Zanymuse

(well, let her just think I think I have a drinking straw. I'll show her if she gets out of line again!!!!!)

heh heh

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.