Pics of my monarch catapillars and also chrysalis :)

Old Town (Gainesvill, FL(Zone 8a)

Here are some of my babies currently have 5 waiting to hatch and approx 30 eating their lil hearts out :)

Thumbnail by plantsdirect

Here are some that decided they liked the sides of pots, will move them to conservatory when its done (3 sides screened, one more side to go !)

Thumbnail by plantsdirect
Knoxville, TN(Zone 7a)

Wow, that is so exciting. Thanks for the pictures - - those catapillars are so colorful. Last year, I saw very few butterflies here in Tennessee. However, I have already seen more this spring than is normal - - hopefully, they will be back in full force this year. Nat

Ellabell, GA(Zone 8a)

Thats great, hope you have more Milkweed, they look hungry.
I had my first Monarch visit last weekend and she laid eggs on every single one of my plants. I have about 35 plants and I hope they can grow faster then the cats will eat.

Mine have all disappeared :( I see a few off and on every few days, but no eggs yet am so upset. I didn't finish my conservatory yet, so couldn't keep them to get another batch going. I only have 4 chrysalis now that are perfectly formed. Am so worried had so many and now none really :( Hopefully soon more eggs I planted like 20 milkweed plants out front so pray pray :)

Katrina

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.