its just not working......help

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i bought a g/h kit..it looks like a hoophouse.....i found a guy to put it up but he has gotten stuck.....i want to make the end solid so that i can put my vents and such in them...he cant seem to find a way to make this work so now sitting in my yard is the metal frame...i was hoping to be making my benches this week but thats been put off......anyone have any suggestions, and drawings or pictures would be of the greatest help...feel free to email me too, i am so disappointed at this not getting done this weekend, now he cant come back till easter sunday..and it seems like as long as i can rember, easter sunday has either been cold or rainy....:(

hhhheeeelllpppp!!!!!!
cindy......thanks so much in advance for any and all suggestions

New York City, NY(Zone 6b)

There are a number of highly experienced people who understand this stuff in this forum.

If you could post some pictures they would probably help enormously.

Adam.

Stockton, MO(Zone 6b)

cindy, didn't the kit come with instructions? Maybe you could contact the company for info. I recently got a greenhouse kit, and the company has been very helpful. There were no instructions with the GH. We e mailed them about it and they sent them fed-ex. Good luck!

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

The instructions that came with mine were minimal...we tossed them.I posted how we put mine together on another thread.There were no instructons on how the ends went on anyway.I chalked it up to buying it from a company that deals with professional nurseries and such,and not with hobbiests.I got a good deal and it was delivered right to my door.

I can take pictures of anything that isn't clear,or walk you through it if it will help.

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

yes there were instructions but they were for the kit to be made with ends that were provided, plastic...i need them solid so that i can have my furnace, fan and vents...the guy threw them out early on...ive just about given up hope

cindy

Humansville, MO(Zone 6a)

Cindy have him look at the pictures and he can cut ply wood to fit the end may ends are wood and all i did was take the wood and hold it up and mark it or take paper or cardboard and make a template you may need to use 2X4 instead of 1x4 on the back to stiffen it up a little more
good luck Dave719

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I saw a thing on TV where they put the hoops into pvc pipe that was pounded into the ground to hold them there......

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.