Where is everyone?

Stockton, MO(Zone 6b)

I guess you are all too busy working in your GH's to write about it? I just became the proud owner of a 10X20 ft GH, and told Hubby "I guess I'm in business". It's still in construction mode right now.(I'm so excited).
I'm hoping to get some good info from all you good folks, from time to time.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Congratulations, skyblu! Be sure to post pics when you can!! You're gonna love it!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We were busy at Home show last three days. Great way to make contacts. Lots of people have new houses with no flowers! Got 200 mames on a mailing list. (Drawing for gift certificates.) Was real fun chating with all the people.
Sold quite a few things also. Sold out of Ivy Geranium baskets,(new Tornado variety).
Eileen, congrates on the greenhouse.
ßernie

Thumbnail by CountryGardens
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I was out cleaning the greenhouse-it was so warm inside and so cold outside! you will love your greenhouse! :)

Stockport, OH(Zone 6b)

Congratulations on your greenhouse, this is my first year for having one also. We finished ours about Thanksgiving and it's full now! I know you'll have lots of fun with yours!

St. Louis, MO(Zone 6b)

Congratulations! Yes, it's fun, but also work, so I'm finding out. I just finished washing the glass on the one I've been given permission to use. It hadn't been cleaned in five years or longer. No one used it and it just sat there - getting dirty. Ammonia, water, old newspapers and elbow grease. The old formula still works. My GH is 16' x 18'which is a lot of glass. Good luck with your new house. Enjoy!

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

I will have one in time to use it this fall, hope to grow lettuce, chard, brocolli and cauliflower, extend the life of a tomato plant or two, and maybe winter some things in it. Then next spring I will be ready to start plants there instead of in the basement under grow lites. I think it will open up a whole new world for me to play in.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.