thermometer is reading Celsius

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

All of a sudden my thermometer is showing celsius instead of Fahrenheit.Anyone know how to make it go back?????

I took the batteries out hoping it would reset...nope

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

yikes! learn how to use this??? http://www.brugmansias.org/tempconvrt.html

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Yikes...
no way am I gunna look it up everytime i want to see how warm or cold it is....
I couldn't do it when it was taught in school and I'm WAY too old to learn now
besides...I'm lazy
but thanks

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I was just kidding. wonder what in the world happened to it?? hope someone has an answer hon!

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

If i could find the directions...which I'll never do,I know there was something about setting either/ or

MERCER, PA(Zone 5a)

If it is digital, it has to have a button on it somewhere that determines what it shows (C. or F.) Push anything you can find on that thermometer and I bet you will get it back. :O)

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Sillylily,you were right....
I am such a blond.....DUH

Brugvalley, Germany(Zone 7b)

Lol, CC I´m blond,too...some weeks ago I had Fahrenheit in my GH and I didnt know how to change back to C

MERCER, PA(Zone 5a)

Had both of you only known sooner........you could have mailed each other your thermometers and solved the problem !!

Brugvalley, Germany(Zone 7b)

lol,good advice for blond people...lol

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

See,Ludger,now why didn't we think of that....

St. Louis, MO(Zone 6b)

Some years ago, when the 'Blond girl' jokes were the rage, I was friends with a blond girl at a college where I worked. We had this little act. When she saw me in a busy school corridor, she would rush over, tip her head to one side and pull her hair away from her ear. I would blow in her ear and she would rush off shouting, 'thanks for the refill!." The other students thought we were crazy. We were ;-) It was a happy time.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Oh MY!! I was wondering why guys keep blowing in my ears.....
They were just giving me a refill,
gee,they were just being nice,maybe I shouldn't have slapped them........LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.