interviews with TV and radio

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

I'm doing an interview tomorrow for Radio Ulster's 'Gardener's Corner'. Someone told a researcher that I had a large collection and they contacted me today. Heavy cold or not they want to do the interview tomorrow which will go out this Saturday at 9am.

Ulster Television are also interested in doing a piece on snowdrops for during the main news programme.

and .... the BBC natural history unit, based in Bristol,have contacted me about Irish wildlife. They are filming for a Natural World program and they want my input. These programmes usually go out on a Sunday at 6pm.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Congratulations!!!!

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

will you still want to converse with us commoners when you're a famous t.v. garden presenter? ;-)Well done Mark, shame we can't get the Irish one here, I'd have enjoyed listening to that .Hope all goes well for you,and that you're not suffering too much with your cold.

well .. organise a talk and I'll come and do it!

todays interview is off because I have no voice. it left me during the night :-( and a talk for tonight is off. it is called 'Spring into Summer ... and beyond'

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

i'm sorry to hear that Mark,these things always seem to have bad timing.I'm sure they'll ask you again though. Hot honey and lemon for a bad throat, my Mum used to swear by it, mind you, she used to put a whisky in hers!

Get well soon Mark!

I did the talk and it's made my voice get worse and now I have a very sore throat too. I couldnt let the 40 who turned up go away disappointed

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.