sorry John, silly ole me !!

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Now, I know I'm not reknown for being Einstein, but i'm normally pretty quick off the mark !!
When you put your photo up on the site John, I kept looking at , thinking i've seen that somewhere before,and over the past few weeks it's occassionally been bugging me, where i've seen it,and the name, but just put it down to seeing details on the R.R.
Well, whilst I was lazing in my bath last night ,reading my AG (which I'd forgotton to read when it arrived Sat)this photo lept out at me. Problem solved, I can sleep untroubled now. I didn't realise that we kept company with a famous author,my apologies for not realising who you were before.Had I known I would have written with more deference :-)

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Youre not alone Sue. Think I saw a similar photo too and thought it looked remarkably like John too. I think he has been keeping a modest profile! :)

Ivinghoe Beds, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Hey, is it me, to which you refer?

I'll have you know, my copyrighted picture is not to be bandied about. (I currently have a deal in hand with Hello! magazine for millions.)

But I could... e-mail you a lovely JPG of myself, for a few trifling pounds. Or krugerrands. (Sterling is so instable nowadays, don't you find?).

Let me know... :-)

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

And I thought you were keeping quiet, being modest......hee...hee......It's fine thanks, I won't purchase one of your famous signed photos, I'm a bit of a cheap-sake, I've cut the one out of the mag.Who knows..maybe a phone call to Hello... just to let them know what sort of man you are......snigger..snigger..!!Only joking!

Ivinghoe Beds, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Hah... mail me that pic with £10. I'll sign it and send it back to you! A verifiable heirloom!

(I might even tuck in a free packet of Auntie Madge tomatoes too... a certainly more useful heirloom.)

Sorry... I don't think we're supposed to do commercial trades on this site. Are we?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.