small house (cheap)

Lappeenranta, Finland(Zone 3a)

here is my small "greenhouse"......in this picture it were ready yet but know it is! it`s full movable shelfs, it`s on south wall!...
picture were takeng an autumn:
ps: that was very cheap to made, it cost only some 13€!

Thumbnail by Mitjo
Old Town (Gainesvill, FL(Zone 8a)

Do you already have your plants picked out to fill it or any ideas what you're going to be putting in it? Always have to love cheap :)

Katrina

I think to put there hotpeppers and grow seedlings there......if anybody have ideas what to put there....you can tell me....

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Mitjo, that looks like a neat greenhouse - I hope you enjoy puttering around in it; I know I love spending time in mine.

And I'm sure you'll find many plants to go in there between now and spring!

thanks go_vols!......I and my grandpa made it......he is very handy at woodworks!
I think I do! I must to check some things and frame plan,
that`s gonna be fun!

Woodsville, NH(Zone 4a)

Mitjo, that's a really cool greenhouse. I would use it here for starting peppers and tomatoes. Probably a few flower seeds too.

yeas! on asked one finnish garden forum too and I got good answers! (like you said) I put there peppers, tomatos, maeby greenhouse gorge, flowers.......here is pic of my greenhouse which too to day, you realize what kind of it really look:

This message was edited Monday, Jan 6th 10:33 AM

Thumbnail by Mitjo
Woodsville, NH(Zone 4a)

I like the way the doors open up. That way when it gets too hot from the sun you can open them easily.

correct!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

that is a cool greenhouse. It's just perfect for me...

I`m glad if you like it!

today I put thermometer inside of that......to testing how warm or cold there is........I go check it little later........if there is warm enough I could put one plant in there.......yes, this time of year......hehheh.
at least felt much warmer than outside....
maybe I put storm lanter inside of that......it could be good warmer.........or, I paint some small watertanks black......keep them on south wall days....and put in gh nights.....that`s good warmer too......and very cheap.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.